Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Seamless Transition Town Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I agree, they look really nice!

Just a quick tip: The houses look fine with the doors you're using right now, but they were made so that Chorrol doors would fit perfectly. Just in case you wanted to try that. Smile Doing a CS Search & Replace should leave cells connected.
I am using ChorrolLoadDoorUpper2.

Sorry I don't know which ones your talking about. I will have a look in the morning when I get time.
Thanks for the info! Smile
Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan
I am using ChorrolLoadDoorUpper2.

Sorry I don't know which ones your talking about. I will have a look in the morning when I get time.
Thanks for the info! Smile
Okay, I don't know which door it is off the top of my head, but it would be one of the more plain-looking ones. Smile I think I might have used one in my interior test cell.
Okay no worries, I think I know which test cell your talking about, I will have a squizz.
Thanks for the help. Smile
It is looking very nice. Smile

Could we have an arial photo rather than/or the ground level one. I get a better idea of layout when I can see from the birds eye.

Merry Christmas
Charles
Sure,
Some things weren't VWD so I MSPainted over a ingame screenshot with Trees Disabled.

[Image: screenshot226a.jpg]

1. The Cold Springs Inn
2. Aurugios General Store and Hunting Goods
3. Cold Spring Inn Storage
4. House (Talvo Talds has a room here)
5. House

The yellow line is the stable fence perimeter, the brown a bridge.
The green line is the seamless transition.

@Sandor

Can't seem to get it to show up as a thumbnail. I think I used the correct forum code.
Looks good Smile

Would it be better to have the wall lower, maybe just behind the buildings? I don't know the reasoning for the layout and why the wall is up so high, there maybe something I dont see.

Merry Christmas
Charles
Thanks, Smile
Yes, those walls were there already there when I began the town.
I think they are like that, to make the mountain pass feel grand, like it is meant to be.
I think Sandor has something better in mind though,
It's to hide the LOD texture transitions when approaching the seamless transition.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8