Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: VMRL0114 "Far Western Vudai Marshes" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Those screens look tasty. I almost want to lick the screen!

Koniption
Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
Those screens look tasty. I almost want to lick the screen!

Koniption

Big Grin Go ahead. Just be careful the smudges don't ruin the view.
Gradually getting there. I reached Utateki and will need to consider what to do about Fort Swampmoth soon which we decided would sit alongside Utateki itself. I think I'll probably go for a wooden fort with some ruins of an old brick Fort...
Added another quicksand area around the as-yet-undeveloped site of Utateki / Fort Swampmoth.
I'm finally around the halfway mark. This is a large claim but it will mean that, with a little of the Arnesian Jungle still to landscape, then we'll have all landscaping done for the beta. I think that, for some parts, I'll just have fields of poppies and make it less dense. That may make the landscaping easier too.
Wow, Ibsen, how do you keep pecking away at the landscaping claims? Don't you ever get burnt out?

The screens look very nice, btw.

KP
It's probably because I now see the end in sight but I'm frustrated by the almost complete lack of development here for a month or two whilst being made to work like a slave at RL work....booo!

Anyway, Easter is here....hallelujah! :bananarock:
Made substantial progress today.....got about 44 cells to go which is almost a third. Some of this is complicated stuff as well such as merging with the bordering regions of Blackwood, the Naga-Cradle Jungle and the Arnesian Jungle. I haven't reached Monago-Oag yet though.
Did more work around Arnesia and completed Monago-Oag....screenies later...
12....cells....remaining....need...a...break...screenies...coming.... Confusedigh:
Pages: 1 2 3 4