Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: VMRL0114 "Far Western Vudai Marshes" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
12....cells....remaining....need...a...break...screenies...coming.... Confusedigh:

*Starts to fan Ibsen, while offering some cooling grapes for thirst*

You can do it! (Even if it's later.)

KP
Done it! All in one day's worth of modding (mops brow)....a real epic endeavour but at least I don't have it hanging over me any more.

'Fraid I couldn't be bothered to post screenies just yet....it will have to wait till morning. I'm off to chill out. :cheers:
Well, I couldn't resist checking it out so here's the screenies.

There's a fair amount more waterfalls as the water from the jungles is trickling down into the marshes (shot #1). You will come across patches of mushroom trees in the wells (shot #2). You can also see some of the merging of the landscapes of the Naga-Cradle Jungle (shot #3) and the Arnesian Jungle (shot #4) along with an overall impression of how the landscape will look from the North, albeit as yet without LOD (shot #5). The North (shot #6) is generally a little more sparse and does not feature quite so many mossy trees.

Monago-Oag lies, as discussed in a small sinkhole with a waterfall gushing into it (shot #7). A walkway leads down from above into the water where there is an open building and access can be gained to the Sarpa houses using the rope-ladder that hangs out over the water here (shot #8). Most of the houses are suspended from the main mossy tree that hangs over the waterfall's edge and have been scaffolded for Argonian use since the Sarpa left (shot #9). More poppies will appear together in fields as you pass further to the East (shot #10).
I like all the screenshots...but I really, really liked the ones with the Sarpa houses of Vintra's showing up in them.

It must have been like a puzzle, in deciding where the houses and ridges should go...

Koniption
Holy shit, its fuc.ing dinos.. so great!
Glad you like 'em, Vintra. This one's for you. Wink

@ Koniption - I had considered making the descent a little steeper tbh but it would have meant me doing a hell of a lot of corrective landscaping to check for floaters and the like. I had imagined a longer series of spiralling platforms with small houses precariously positioned on the way down. Nevertheless, this has given me ideas for the sort of thing that may appear further East, if I ever get that far.

In the meantime, I like Vintra's buildings so much that I may add more...except they will be (mostly) inaccessible to all but flying folk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4