Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Village Planning: Greenspring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I know but if I want to turn it it teleports me to the interior, and putting them on the floor doesn't work at all, but I'll work on it. Somehow the esp. file will not show up in my data folder, but it will when I try to start the game or load files into the cs. If anybody has (had) a similar problem please contact me!!!
Hi Miz;

Hold right mouse button and move the mouse left or right, that should be better, i see where your going wrong.

PWN
I just noticed from your screenshot there that you haven't yet applied the BSA reshuffle file which should ensure that those huge blocks of wood get replaced by spore trees. The woodblocks were placeholders before the real trees were added by Koniption.

At least, I'm pretty sure it's the placeholder file that's missing....I guess it could be one of the others.
OK will do
Quote:Originally posted by t3h_pwn3r_ii
Hi Miz;

That explains it. Beg your mum to get it for you also, remeber to put those teleport markers to the ground and face them away from the door.

Good job though, looks really nice.

PWN

Thanks t3h.

Just for further clarification, Mizreg, make the purple-ish arrow on the yellow teleport door markers face opposite direction from the hut(s) doors. The pointy end of the arrow should be what faces away from the doors.

Koniption
Hi KP;

No worries.

Sorry to be pedantic but my modder abreviation is PWN.

Sorry, I can get a bit cumplusive with things.

PWN
pedantic??? I don't even know what that means XD
Hi Miz;

It means picky and a correcting. If you watch How I met Your Mother, Ted Mosby is a pedantic person.

Also, how'd you go with turning the teleport markers?

PWN

P.S Am I spelling teleport right or is just not a real word? It always comes up incorrect. Now that's pedantic.
Hi PWN

Yes, it's a real word.

If in doubt, you can look it up in a dictionary (even an online one):

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/teleport

I'll try to remember your modding initials (maybe Tongue ).

Koniption
Thanks Kp!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14