Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Village Planning: Greenspring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I turned them around allright, heres the to do list for Greenspring

1. Add a map marker
2. AI (which I'm struggling with)
3. Some more clutter in the buildings and especially around them.
4. [optional] Naga enforcers
Hi Miz;

i will help you if you want with the clutter, in case you want to break, I only have one claim on my hands until IG is back so i am free most of the time. Plus, I and any other person really, should be able to help you with AI. Just ask the question in a new thread in General ES Modding.

PWN
I'm actually already cluttering about but if you can help me with the AI many thanks!
Hi Miz;

No worries! I love it so I would love to help.

PWN
also I have a slight problem with some of the mods I make not appearing in my data folder so I can't upload it, they do however show up when I try to start up the game or the CS if anyone has (had) such a problem or similar, please help!!!
Hi Miz;

Sometimes they can end up in your AppData folder. Search your local disc for esp and it should give you all the esp's you have made or obtained. Then copy your mod and from the search results (make sure it aint a shortcut) and out it in your data folder. Now also make sure when you save mods, they go to your data folder as well.

PWN
YES but this version somehow hasn't got the outside clutter and changed teleports on it, send it to ya anyway. Also I've included the Mo'Locations mod I was talking about earlier.
@ PWN & Mizreg - you two have Windows Vista or Windows 7, don't you.

Do you have Oblivion installed in the "C:\Program Files\" directory?

If so, VERY BAD & WILL CAUSE MANY MORE PROBLEMS DOWN THE ROAD!

Read this about Windows Vista/Windows 7 and the UAC issues they cause with the game and the construction set:

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/ind..._Windows_7

Of the three solutions given in above link, the best overall solution is:

Quote:Alternate Install Directory
If you install your Elder Scrolls game into any directory OTHER than the default, none of these problems occur. Thus, you can bypass the Vista/7 security issues by installing the game onto another hard drive or into a new directory that is not located within the "Program Files" root directory (such as "C:\Games").

I also made the same mistake, but fixed it not too long ago. It was causing boatloads of trouble with my modding, and was causing constant headaches for me.

Koniption
wow.... thats one hell of an answer, to, well to lots of things, I will move my file immediatly.
Hi all;

I only had a few problems at the start of my modding times. Then I just made everything run as adimn and i have no problems at all. That's all you have to do really. But I think I will do that actually, thanks KP, you are a massive help. Please don't ever leave.

PWN
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14