Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New World Blues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks for clarifying that, Deeza. Is that okay, guys?
Look, I think it would be better as a solid by itself dungeon, like I said, I don't mind making it a cave really.
I think Miz or someone can make an idea for the ruins, but in all honesty, New World Blues is more designed for a dungeon, no a castle basement, but a dungeon.

PWN
Okay, PWN. Np. I'm sure we can make way for another cave. :yes:
Wow! thanks for understanding, I didn't even have to pull out my kitten in a wheelchair picture. (always good to keep one on your PC).
i am happy to do 100% of this but seeing as Miz has offered, i will not surpass this opportunity for help. i will make the levels and how many levels would be realistic but a big number?

i will enjoy this one I know there will be about 20 lines of dialogue so it will be a piece of cake!
And if i get Asashpan and this in time, then i will be glad to help deeza out by taking the basement off his chest, but by the time I get those spotted owl Hist pieces to work, it might be done.

Thanks
PWN
Anything you could do to help out with Gideon Castle would be very much appreciated.
Well, three is a large dungeon but it all depends on how you stage the dungeon and what little sub-sections you might want. I'd work with three in mind if you want to do a big one. Normally, if you were planning to extend it after that then you can think how best to insert another level and where.

Good luck with Asashpan! I hesitated to make Hist Shrines available because they're a bitch to put together...but very, very rewarding in the end.

Btw, did you notice that the phrase 'spotted owl' came up in your post? This is a feature that these forums do as a default. They sometimes pick up on things they recognise as swear words and change it to 'spotted owl'...most curious! I have no problem with swearing, however, as long as it's used sparingly and not directed at anyone unpleasantly.
Thanks IG, will do!
No worries Deez will read through the thread and give some ideas in a bit.

That 'spotted owl' things is awesome. Spotted owl the 'f' word, I am using this now.

Thanks everyone.
PWN
Hey I had this awesome idea for the dungeon, but I don't know if IG and Deez are completely OK with it. The entrance to the dungeon could be inside a shipwreck! The wreck like is on the beach in the most South-Western corner where it was about to enter the Niben Bay to make port in Leyawinn when one of the crew members turned out to be a vampire. The entire crew was bitten and the captain killed, now the vampires are staying below deck during the day to prevent their rotting skins to burn up in the sunlight.......... And also, Cax was the first mate of the ship and he like wants his ship cleansed of the vampires as a final act of goodness in his now miserable life...... Does that sound of any use???

Also I think the captains body could be hidden somewhere in the ship and I'm pretty sure Shanasha could write a badass journal that he has like on him, it describes their journey and may show some connections to other quests and stuff. Then it could have a follow up quest in which you have to go to the very lowest deck, which is sealed in the first one, to find the journal.
I guess I could do that, but shouldn't we wait to get permission first before making stuff.
Our coastline is quite heavily modded in that I'd like to have long enough stretches of it where you don't come across anything, dungeons included. Therefore, we have to be careful where we deploy things in order to create that natural effect of just coming across something and it being a surprise.

Therefore, rather than place this around the Niben Bay (where an important location relating to the MQ will be based, alongside various other important locations nearby), the best place for that is likely to be the South Coast near Ixototon as long as it doesn't conflict with the ideas that Deeza had for the town.

Ixototon is right on the fringe of the beta area. You can see where it is in the last pic here: All Maps (REFERENCE ONLY - No Posting) . Having a ship strangled by the mangroves sounds very do-able...especially if the dungeon lies close to Ixototon but a little further West.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8