Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Nerevarine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
maybe... hmm... needs tweaking... but not bad... let me think on it :yes:
I've got a better idea...

When you generate your character, you generate it twice. The first character you create is the Nerevarine. Before the second chararacter generation overwrites that, we copy the player's class, race, face, birthsign. Then the player generates the character he wants to play.
And then the player answers questions about how does he/she imagine the Nerevarine's past (which factions did he/she join etc.)

And we can use this to manipulate the Biography of the Nerevarine books in the game, like this:

Vol. 1: Introduction, description of the nerevarine (more versions by race and sex)
Vol. 2, 3, 4: "Friends" speaking about the nerevarine
Vol. 5: Other informations
Vol. 6, second edition: Who was/were telling the truth? (more versions by faction and specialization), confirming or not confirming parts of vol. 2,3,4 and 5
I made a little test plugin to test (and show you) this "double character generation"...

There are problems with it (faction membership, clothes, etc.) , but in theory, they shouldn't exist or could be solved easily when beginning a new game.

To test it, kill Ungarion (Bruma, Warlock's Luck) and take his ring, equip it, adjust your Nerevarine's stats, and then de-equip the ring, and adjust your race, stats, etc.

Please tell me if there are any problems I haven't noticed.

http://tibix.vagyok.fazekas.hu/Oblivion/...neTEST.esp
Isn't the shop in Bravil?
it is indeed.. if not something major happened last patch...
Sorry, I wanted to write Bravil... :yes:
well why cant we just follow the Nerevarine has left Morrowind idea... ?
Ummmm I stumped ?(

As a side quest ?
Bringing back nerevarine ?
6th house ?

I got to play 4 :poorme:

As a side quest to continue the fight against the 6th house, I think that sounds like a good idea
Maybe not bring nerevarine back into the game but recieve guildence through a series of dreams
Possibly they are clues to help you find or do something that will eliminate the 6th house for good (if thats the plan)

The good thing about working on tes3 verision is a side quest of this type would work great being that your pc is the neverarine and the guildence can continue to come from Azura
That side quest whouldnt be good resived.. and whouldnt be counted as a side-quest..

fighting the 6th house whould be beter as a side quest-line..
your are correct

In TES3 it would not be a side quest but it could be continued

my idea for TES3 is that you get the quest from the Silgrad guard captain to help locate and remove the 3 bases in Silgrad, once you've completed the last and killed the Dagoth that comes through the portal, the dream sequence from Azura could start, telling you that the house is still strong and needs purging...... you go on from their,
I know in game (tes3) theirs reference from Azura about that, but you can kill every 6th house member in the game and not get any recognition for it

I've played a few mods that do this sort of thing but didn't like them all that well, would give us oppertunity to do it up the right way !!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11