Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Nerevarine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Twilight Zone stuff...
:lol:
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Twilight Zone stuff...
:lol:

There is nothing wrong with your screen...

Oh no, wait, that's Outer Limits! Confusedlap:
[Image: twilightzoneux8.th.jpg]
Howdy

Candlemaster says:
The issues of appearance and voice, however, are still active topics. It would be hard to decide what equipment should be used to mask the Nerevarine's race and gender

Bobs says: Robe of Concealment, option, used in TES3 Silgrad Mod changes the characters appearence to that of an old Dunmer. The Nevevarine can appear wearing this robe. This would eliminate anyones dislike of a particular armour or specific armour the player used. It also changes the voice to that of a Dunmer male.

It would make sense for the Nerevarine to be disguised, as it has been my take that he/she would be considered an outlaw by the Empire, some may agree or disagree with that, but it makes sense that someone who is supposed to unite the Dunmer and restore Morrowind would be considered a threat to the Empire

Enjoy
Bob
hmm
that is actually very possible... hmm...
maybe being very low key after the nerevarine prophecy to not attract huge attention whereever the incarnate him/herself goes
It shouldn't be too hard to make

And like I said, keeps people from saying, my Nerevarine char had this kind of armor, or that or anything else.

Enjoy
Bob
I think refenences to the Nerevarine should be kept to a minimum & be kept neutral so as not to spoil anyone's private, roleplaying experience. After all, we are ALL the Nerevarine...everyone who has played through Morrowind is the Nerevarine & has memeories of becoming so. In my roleplaying, I am in Oblivion the same character that I was in Morrowind...who was the Nerevarine. I don't want any refenences in the game that would conflict with that. I wonder how many people play the same character in Oblivion as they did in Morrowind...I know Slof does....she'll always be Basil. I'll still be Mrithryon in TES V & VI & so on; & I'll still be the Nerevarine. So, you're a famous hero, but there's no television or internet or photography in Tamriel, so you can't expect everyone to recognize you...that's why you are treated as an ordinary joe. Keep references to the Nerevarine deliberately vague.
I think its unreasonable to ask for nothing that conflicts with the champ of cyrodiil being the Nerevarine. In game it already states that he left, so this means that it can't be the player. I agree, be neutral, but not rediculously so.
I think you should tell only some things about the mainquest of MW, like the nerevarine has been infected with corprus disease.
Quote:In game it already states that he left, so this means that it can't be the player.
I hope you know that's a rumor. And will always be. It was made to get the Nerevarine out of the way.

But I agree. I've always meant Neutral is the way to go.. (I'm pretty sure I stated that in some topic..not sure which.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11