Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc31 "Petra Artorius' Bakery"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Claim code (reference):
rpc31 "Petra Artorius' Bakery""

Estimate of size:
large house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseUpper02, rotation: -52)

Freeform description of this claim:
This location is a bakery run by Petra Artorius, an NPC which is already in the mod.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
I'll think about doing this one, as Store/Sanctuary sounds like a good idea, I'll post sometime soon with some freeform builds.
Quote:Originally posted by Hiro
I'll think about doing this one, as Store/Sanctuary sounds like a good idea, I'll post sometime soon with some freeform builds.

Ok, but until you decide I can't grant it, meaning someone else could take it. Confusedhrug:
Well, Seeing how the book store was snatched away from me =(, I would love to claim this officially.. since Hiro isnt sure yet.
Quote:Originally posted by Deus
Well, Seeing how the book store was snatched away from me =(, I would love to claim this officially.. since Hiro isn't sure yet.

Granted to Deus :check:

Smile
Lol, I officially hate school, I had to go to bed early cause waking up at 5 am isnt helping with my late night frolics in Cyrodiil.... And I did get an interior somewhat started, guess I'll look somewhere else....I was going to reply with my decision after I got home, but as of now, I can't get it. Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by Hiro
Lol, I officially hate school, I had to go to bed early cause waking up at 5 am isn't helping with my late night frolics in Cyrodiil.... And I did get an interior somewhat started, guess I'll look somewhere else....I was going to reply with my decision after I got home, but as of now, I can't get it. Tongue

Hehe, yeah these claims are really flying off the shelves. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I think it's wornderful. But I'll have to move up my schedule on bringing in the Redoran buildings so there can be new claims Big Grin
Guay Vvaru, the dark elf propiertor of the 'Torn page'. This store is a bookstore/general store of sorts. Nothing special in this store as it is the cover front of the Dark Brotherhood.

Store describtion: Simple 2 story home.
- Upperfloor is 1/2 living quartors and 1/2 storage.
- Middlefloor is the store plus storage
- Lowerfloor the basement, a wine cellar / bookstorage. (Door infront of it has a lock on it that cant be picked)
In the cellar there is a hidden winerack that has a bottle on it that opens a hidden opening in the wall that conceils a passageway down to the safehaven of the DB
- DB haven. A haven similar like in Oblivion.

- Store is open from 11am till 7pm.

NPC describtion : Guay Vvaru, dark elf. He greets his clients with "A sanguine day to You customer" (a reference to the password in oblivion) He is a general salesman. (Ie. He sells and buys general crap).

After You are invited to the Dark Brotherhood a topic called "Night Mother" should appear. When you ask him about this he will reply "Ahh.. my friend, I would advice a Cryodill brandy from the cellar, here let me open the door for you. (He then opens the door to the cellar).

Extra information: I intend to use this claim to familiarise myself with the whole new editor and new choices in NPC and scheduling so it might take a while since I will give you the final product, but dont despair. *s*

Any comments/corrections are as allways appreciated.
Do you really think that the lock should be unpickable? High level definitely, but the other doesn't really make sense. It should be around a level 90 or so, it should tempt thieves to give it a try, and if they find their way accidentally into the hidden area behind the shelf, they should definitely be sorry!
But there again, if they actually manage to find their way out alive again (with loot,) it should really give them a feeling of achievement.

I remember my elimination of the brotherhood cell in Mournhold with a comparatively low-level character as a v.satisfactory experience.

PS Deus, if you want assistance with background history and links to quests in developement and poss new quests in the early stages of your work/s then post a thread in Lit Dev and I will take it from there to the privacy of Editors Corner and thence to Quest Developement and other locations as appropriate.

In this way we might develope 'go to' key people in the berg who are linked ito several quests and events - which should be a powerful immersive factor if done well. Remember how people came to love Caius...well there will surely be other characters that we create of whome we will grow fond, and once identified they can be used for various purposes as appropriate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6