Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Temple and 6th House issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yeah, and people not paying attention to the fact that Vivec is a bullshitter lead to Azura getting MUATRA (and the Khajiit scholar's death was therefore in vain... and everyone's hard efforts at getting the items turned out to be beneficial only to Vivec). Don't believe Vivec to be a benevolent creature, it's a terrible mistake to make.

And MK has verified several times that Muatra is... er, what you really think it might be. And he's said that Vivec laughs like the way he did at the Trial all the time. Even when blade-faced demons appeared out of nowhere and killed his mother.
just remember nothing is absolute.... Vivec my lie but he is not totally bad, nothing is... he will reform the temple... yet he might do some terrible things as well... plus, gods don't like absolute it stinks of something greater than they Wink
I don't think that HE will reform the Temple.
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
I don't think that HE will reform the Temple.
I think he will....
but let's define what we mean by he... I think the Temple will reform with his directing

as one person once said, Alexander conquered, but he alone? no, lots of people, yet he was the leadership for it... thus I think Vivec will direct his high priests to make the Temple do stuff... it is Vivec's temple and Vivec's leadership... but he isn't the one doing it.... infact he can't by himself, even a semi-god... because the Temple is people, and people choose, whether willingly or unwillingly...
:eek: :O

and also never forget that Vivec is essentially a lawyer! so will he insist on being paid? Tongue

ps, people have been raped to death... both accidentally and deliberately... not nice, but...

strangely enough I feel that a lot of ES fans took to Morrowind precisely because they enjoyed Vivec's apparent belief that the 'people' want and need b...lsh.t. And therefore how can you leave that aspect out?

What we are faced with therefore is where do we create our own truths to flow from this and also at what point does our own bullsh... have to emerge? So how reformed is Vivec really?
how about we have the Nerevarine get his butt back on Vvardenfell after a short survey expedition to Akavir (yes I have started talking to the Akavir mod about this) and then see Vivec isn't doing what he supposed to and starts setting people up to set things right and Vivec gets a little scolding :lol: and Vivec is forced to reform the Temple....
sorta like he started to half-heartedly, knowing that he was losing his supreme power... and the stopped so the reforms only went so far but then when the nerevarine came back he ended up being like "oh crap dad's home, clean up the house!" ...cause maybe the Nerevarine spared his life for the purpose of reforming the Temple...

who knows?

I'm not opposed to Vivec's bullshit side but he was an honorable guy too.. that's what is tough about him, he's so ...so.... bipolar... :lmao:
Heeeeeyyyyyyy. That is not such a bad idea, and if he/she (hmmm, startn to make the nerevarine sound more bipolar than Vivec ?( ) chastises Vivec however so from the background in a shadowy way, then it could also be that the Nerevarine will help pull the Ashlanders together and support their claim to Council Status - = an Ashlander rep in Ebonheart!

Maybe the Nerevarine should be like the Scarlet Pimpernel, everywhere, but where the player looks! :evil grin:

Also do not forget the Dissident Priests - they might forge a link with the Ashlanders, and could end up with a substantial following elsewhere. They are very important to the Nerevarine and my feeling is that they will be a potentially invaluable source of information to a player with the right attitude.
I've been thinking about the same thing...

what if the Dissident Priests dedicate themselves to the helping of the Ashlanders (they have a mutual respect almost) and they start pushing for a rep in the Grand Council?
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I'm not opposed to Vivec's bullshit side but he was an honorable guy too.. that's what is tough about him, he's so ...so.... bipolar... :lmao:
Deception and such ARE the main part of Vivec. Sotha Sil followed Azura's sphere (revolution), Almalexia followed Boethiah's, and Vivec followed Mephala's. (And Vivec is supposed to have black hands even, though it wasn't shown in TES3.)
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Deception and such ARE the main part of Vivec. Sotha Sil followed Azura's sphere (revolution), Almalexia followed Boethiah's, and Vivec followed Mephala's. (And Vivec is supposed to have black hands even, though it wasn't shown in TES3.)
the thing is, I want to show him having both deceptive qualities and honorable qualities... the way he is, I wouldn't mind having more of the deceptive but I want the honorable to show also, and yes I know he is deceptive, you've said that many times, and I say again that I want to also show his honorable side...
oh yeah about about black hands mephala...

anything else important to know about his bodily features that they didn't show in-game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13