Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Team / Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Hey...I just noticed this thread so I guess I'll use it to say hi to everyone i dont know yet. I'm 23 and a 3d modeler / animator by trade. I'm new to the CS but learning stuff as I go. I came to this team mainly to work on models / textures since I'm not all that up on the lore aspect of the project. I could probably come up with some concept art given a description of what was needed.

I'm currently working on another project for oblivion, but dont worry I have plenty of time to devote to both projects and once im finished with the other one this will be my only big project for a while.

Oh...and being an animator i know how to rig in Maya, however I have no experience setting rigs up for oblivion and CuteUnit's tutorial seems to be down ?(

I look foward to working with all of you to make this mod truely shine.
Great! Welcome to Elsweyr, Heywood!

:banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana:

I am looking forward to working on this project with you on board. :yes:

What sort of models and animations have you done before, just out of curiosity? Smile
Well the last job i worked at was over at Curious Pictures in NYC. It was a Barbie movie, The Barbie Diaries. All that sparkleyness drove me crazy but a job is a job heh. On that I was responcible for the background characters...taking Motion Capture data and turning it into animation clips to be referenced by the background char's. That and setting things up for rendering and compositing all the scene elements to make the final shot. Other than that I have just done a few freelance things like animated logos since i graduated last year. Its kinda slow at the moment job wise thats why i have alot of time on my hands...and helping with this project keeps me doin 3d which i love Smile

My personal work is mainly stylized characters with exagerated animation, but I've done realistic models too.
Name: nick
also know as:Nick-Paul
Ocupation: college

things i can do: im a writer, a sketcher, im also working on getting people in my college to join you since im in computer art design classes.
um, i supose im part of this team now. though with the incorporation of the SE i wont be able to play.

as yall know im a cocnept artis for the main part, but i also do exteriors, interiors, and NPCs well. im also a texturer, though im still learning alot of the tricks of the trade.
Realy now? Is this from reluctance to patch, localized, or something else?

I am very glad you are joining the team, your concept art is great hopeful soon we can get them modeled.
stuff like that hates me. i can never get it to work. and yah, i dont realy feel like patching either.
Ah, it needs the patch to run, perhaps the mod might impress you enough to try it Cool

Regardless, Welcome aboard!
Lady Nerevar, welcome aboard! Big Grin

Here...
[Image: til_fishystick.jpg]

I think this project is getting off really well! :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Lady Nerevar, welcome aboard! Big Grin

Here...
[Image: til_fishystick.jpg]

I think this project is getting off really well! :yes:
Doesn't that guy get tired of popping out all the time, saying "Have a Fishistick!"? Damn pirates! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21