Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Team / Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
*cough* *cough* *choke* Dammit...

Right, my name's Meetzer (ME), I'm a fairily big fan of TES series, played Oblivion till my eyes popped, and I would really like to see the rest of Tamriel *in modern days, not in Arena*

And, because I'm a cat person, I guess I'll start with Elsweyr.

So, I'll be here to generally see what you guys are up to, and I guess I'll hang around the lore section, cause I'm 0 with modding, and I usually consider myself to be of limited use. Feel free to abuse of any of my hidden talents at will.

Ergo, it would please me the most to give credibility to a province of Tamriel.

I'll be lurking the forum for a while, trying to piece togheter what everybody's talking, then give my humble opinion about it all.

Tally-ho, Hard-Working People! Smile
Hello, I am GrimRippah (GR), a more exotic "nigga-bitchy" Big Grin style twist to the Grim Reaper.
I LOVED Oblivion, I played it day and night and even pretended sick so as not to go to school and play.
I own both original copies of Morrowind and Oblivion, but I have the Collector's Edition of Oblivion.
Hope I'll make myself useful, I can help you with design ideas, structure thingies and so. I can also think of the geography of Elsweyr, I like Geography.
Working hard or hardly working? Big Grin
Filla...no history for the name...i`m here because i loved TES3 and only liked TES4, i`m here to make sure that i`ll love your mod. I`m not of any use in any way...that`s my opinion about me...i`m waiting to get the general idea about your mod, then i`ll start to criticize[in a constructive way]. Eh...that`s all...can i get back to my chair?[i have a strange AA-meetings-feeling].
Hi, I'm Shadowcore I like our TES Cats and write lore and books. I can also help with facts and know its.

My mark: SC
You're all most welcome! :wave:
hello! I'm llamaranger (tag: LR). I'd like to help with ideas, quests, concept art and other random stuff. I would like to mod, but its pretty unlikely as I currently run Oblivion using Oldblivion (a program that allows those not so graphically blessed to use Oblivion), and I'm pretty sure it doesn't support CS yet. I'll have to try it sometime...

Anyways, I'm one of those irritating people that picks up on every out of place detail so hopefully I should be of some use.

Oh and I can do an awesome M'Aiq impression :banana:

Edd
Hello! I am blandotaco, and I love oblivion. I unfortunatley do not have even the slightest clue as to how to mod. oh yeah... I'm slightly crasy :dance:
Welcome blando! I'm more than willing to teach you how to use the CS over AIM or another instant messenger.

First thing's first, claim a modder's initial set so that we can identify your contributions.
Hello! I'm BlackHawk, and I'd like to help with ideas and maybe concept art. I'm hooked onto Oblivion and my character is a khajiit :goodjob:, hence why i join Elsweyr Confederacy. I am willing to learn CS and/or modelling.
And I'm willing to teach you how to use the CS! Glad to see all the new faces around here.

What Modder's Initials would you like?

I'll forward you a PM on basic CS controls.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21