Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Imperial Desert Corps Questline Brainstorm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Im thinking working forts should be more morrowind style however I was thinking, what if we have a few, not too many, forts left over from the imperials invaded elsweyr. In the desert, covered mostly by sand, you see a door and some of the surrounding stone, towers extrude from the top of the rollings hills of sand, the player has stumble upon a relic from elsweyr's past. It would be made with fort architecture, but have it go up rather than down, and some tower pieces.
Yes, I like MW style forts...
what if a part of the Legion have deserted and begined banditry.. should add some other quests that anti-Krin..

Ofc it should begin in a anti-Krin quest where you get to hear of it.. that a group have leaved the Legion and begined raiding some city(village.. or caravans? )
Perhaps something like French Foreign Legion during it's historic activities in the deserts?
There is more to do than renrija krin, bandit maintanance and the like, but I agree with this idea, some defecters, but I think they should be mildly psychotic from their desert posts.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
There is more to do than renrija krin, bandit maintanance and the like, but I agree with this idea, some defecters, but I think they should be mildly psychotic from their desert posts.

they should be mostly counter-krin though.. isnt much bandits in the middle of a desert.. to hot.. all fleed to Cyrodiil, thats why there are that many bandits counter normal peole.. may have some border problems too.. but those will mostly be Valenwood's Legions..
Bandits are going to be a big part of the desert, often centered around oasis though.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Bandits are going to be a big part of the desert, often centered around oasis though.

lets try making more civil that bandits though?
something tells me the Legion is not very strong in Elsweyr:

"If the Empire isn't going to stop the skooma trade, who will?"

"That skooma trade is bad business, and the Renrijra Krin are just a bunch of thugs."

"Sounds like the Empire has given up on stopping the skooma trade in Elsweyr, and I hear the tribal chiefs are supporting the Renrijra Krin."

"The skooma trade is making a lot of money for the tribes of Elsweyr, and a lot of that is going to the Renrijra Krin."

or corrupt..

as for ranks:
Quote:
Recruit
Spearman/woman
Trooper
Agent
Champion
Knight Errant
Knight Bachelor
Knight Protector
New additions: Legionnaire (Replacing spearman (Need confirmation. DA?)
Knight of the Imperial Dragon, if included will definately be the highest rank.
Lancers, will use lancers using power attacks for swords.

Spearmen = Footman?

Legionnaire I'd place insted of Trooper or Agent..

and please get rid of some of those Knight.. and Knight of the Imperial Dragon is now a side faction.. by new lore(you join there you know..).. and if you want other you can choose from:

Captain
Lieutenant

too... Capain being a guy who leads a group aswell as have his own Lieutenant.. Lieutenant being 2nd in charge in such a group.. (both those names have been used in game..)

Quote:Suggestions of Names for the Legion from the Concept Art thread:
I came up with a few names that I thought would fit a Desert Legion and it's forts, here they are: Sand Reavers, The Aratek Assailers, The Red Viper Legion, Sandspears, Sunspears, Ebony Reavers, Dune Snakes, Sand Snakes, Fort Dunemoth, Fort Africanus, Bloodstorm Trackers.
I don't really like anyone of them.. they don't got the ES feel..

also: there are no Khajiit laws, so the Desert Corps will probably enforce the imperial law, and try to make sure people know it.. (law books and broadsheets come to mind..)
Yup, the Imperial presence is pretty weak in Elsweyr, centered around Rimmen...
Where is Fort Sphinxmoth? Maybe it can be used in this questline.

How many quests/quest givers per faction will there be, anyways?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10