Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Mane Quests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have severe problems with tone conveyance across the internet, it seems. People always believe I'm being hostile. Of course there's times that I am, but rarely on these boards. Tongue

Either way, the Mane is peaceful, of course, and I understand what you're saying. I just don't see why the temple would be trying to turn away from that. Maybe one leader as someone (Krisi?) suggested, but no more than that, I wouldn't think.
I already concented that the temple one was not one of my better ideas, and I asked for another orginazation to apply my plans to.
Guess I missed that. Smile

I'm not sure what organization it would be, really. It's hard to say considering the web of political jibber-jabber that we've (actually you Tongue) created around Elsweyr... I lose track of things.
Most of my political ideas are entirely based in lore though.

Besides, doesn't the leader get a little bt of porogative here Big Grin ?
Of course, but you should create a friggin' diagram or -something.- Wink
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous

Besides, doesn't the leader get a little bt of porogative here Big Grin ?

eeh? what.. ? excuses..

and I'll try coming up with someone who fit your idea..
Notice: Temple of Two Moons Dance is in Ne Quin-al (aka Anequina, North)
What exuses?
What exuses?

for asking Cool
I have some ideas, nothing set in stone, I want the basic layout I have here kept too, but I'm looking to the team to help define it.

The mane's goal right now is to unite elsweyr, and he has determined that the other factions are simply to ambitious to be trusted with the peace of the province, so he wants to politicaly take as much land as he can through nixon style tactics, rather than have all out war. The temple wants land, they want to expand and have hightened authority, they have sided with the mane thinking he would be the easiest for them to control, later on in the quests, I'm thinking the mane might startcracking the whip on them.

I have a way for the Mane to expand his influence in a peaceful while having a series of quests. The quest would be about establishing settlements and turning old settlements into towns. You would visit diffrent settlements and complete diffrent tasks for them, whether it be taking care of mischevious trolls or protecting caravans of items from bandits.

By establishing more cities he gains more control over Elsweyr. His control brings peace to cities he has.

The settlements would eventually grow and become small towns. The Mane
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8