Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0909 "The Daily Cuttle Office" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:Originally posted by Artorius
Thanks, I found some chairs just there. But I still haven't found a suitable table, are Vanilla tables ok?
No, unless there's no alternative.

Increase the size of the table (hold "S" and move the mouse).
This might work.
It's just that the tables are all round, I think that a square table would be better, but if Vanilla aren't allowed then I'll see what I can do with the redoran ones.
You could use the StFurnDunPoorTable03 (screenshot) or perhaps the StFurnDunRichTable02.
I thought about that one yes. Ok, I'll see what it looks like with it. Thanks for the help =)
Thanks to an error report from sandor I just found out that our printing press was never entered into the Construction Set. It was supposed to be entered by the person who first had the claim to the cuttle office, but he walked away from the claim and then I forgot to add it. So, please go ahead and add it in your plugin Artorius Smile

The model is here: Meshes\ST\furniture\dunmer\printingpress.nif

It should be set up as a static object and called something along the lines of StArPrintingPress.
I thought I'd post up a little progress report. I haven't gotten much work done over the weekend (some clutter here and there) as the weather was nice and we had barbeques. But the interior is coming along. I have a few questions. I want to make the desk of the journalist seem busy by adding papers and such. And I was wondering how to go about that? Make new ones and add half written things on them etc. if so that could be quite alot of new documents. And whats up with the hole leading to the basement Big Grin I don't know which stairs to use for that, or what basement model it is :eek:

And I was looking for that printing press all over the place :lmao: Thank you for letting me know, I'll go ahead and add it.
Make new ones and add half written things on them etc.
That's fine.

And whats up with the hole leading to the basement Big Grin I don't know which stairs to use for that, or what basement model it is :eek:
Check e.g. Soluthis1408, use the StInRedStairsSm06.
Thanks Sandor =) Also, a question about the clutter. I've been mainly keeps to any misc. objects I could find that were ST, but is it ok if I use some like quils ink pots etc from vanilla?
Thanks Sandor =) Also, a question about the clutter. I've been mainly keeps to any misc. objects I could find that were ST, but is it ok if I use some like quils ink pots etc from vanilla?

Yes, certainly Smile There are cases where we don't have objects that fit the same application as stock Oblivion objects do, like the quills and inkwells you mentioned, and in those cases you should definitely use objects from the game.

blue[/HR]

:alert: 07.06.2008

Artorius you were last active on 07.05.2008 19:02
If you want to reclaim this interior when not claimed, please do so.

sandor
I'm still kind of new to modding, but I'll take it if no one else wants it. I can't promise a high-quality quest though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6