Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Craftsman's Guild (Julra Tong) [open for further discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
How many of these are actually completed?

I am not sure how many have been completed jucklesjenk.

Have a great day
Charles
One, the others are open for discussion/adaptation. In principle these could be claimed.
Ok, thanks sandor. Smile
For that pottery quest, did I ever send anyone the pots? Or if I did, were they ever added to our data collection?
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
For that pottery quest, did I ever send anyone the pots?
AFAIK no, it would be nice to add these in the near future.
Sorry for the delay, I sent an E-mail to Oblivioneer regarding the Vintner book.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Sorry for the delay, I sent an E-mail to Oblivioneer regarding the Vintner book.

Bob & Sandor,
I will work on the vintner book.
Oblivioneer
Thanks. Smile
I've been reading the discussion and noticed that we already have an additional 3 quest ideas aside from the initiation quest (where the player obtains the glass).

These are:
-Fixing the potter wheel - needs new model
-Having the player make pottery as his master quest - needs new models
-The vineyards quest

For the first two, do we already have these models? The third idea looks easy enough. I'll just have to make a vineyard somewhere.

The hard part about this questline is that we are short on modelers, but I'm certain that with all the time I spend in the bathroom, eating, showering, etc, I can come up with creative quests for the player to do Smile.

One idea might be to use something similar to my SCC0101 dialgue "test," where the player chooses through dialogue the steps that he takes to finishing his master craft. He'd need to study the craft he wants to master in, and his choices will determine the quality of the finished product. How does that sound? Smile

edit: As the player works in the guild, different master craftsmen could drop hints and tips for their craft. Between this and reading the craft books, the player will have enough to answer the test questions correctly.
IIRC Razorwing made a potter wheel, I have to check though. Smile

EDIT
Activator --> StRwPotterWheelDunmer.
Sniper4

First off Congratz on your appointment
and thank you for taking this quest line I know its in good hands

Now down to business

How much of the original concept will you be utilizing?

I will pull my old files and pick up where I left off
you may edit as necessary

Let me know

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7