Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tel Uvirith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Moryal, I intend to change that Tongue Really hoping I can get going tomorrow on this, I'd like to make some test interiors I can have a run-around in, and perhaps recruit some testers from here as well. I guess the consensus is make the vertical corridors, as it can't hurt to have the assets regardless of whether the NPCs can negotiate their packages up the passageway, so to speak.

-JonS

oh and P.S. if anyone knows anyone who would be willing to give some textures a go, or is one of those fine people, please PM me or leave a message here or something.
Yes, if it isn't too much, just make all the pieces necessary (vertical corridoors and all). I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually (the AI). :yes:
Well, I've never even attempted texturing (So I'm probably not the guy for the job Wink) but if you have any testing that I can help with, give me a shout.
Anyone got any ideas for bits I've missed? Bits that might be useful in other cities? Other than the Council House that is. Also I was gonna bounce some ideas around about making new furniture, but all Telvanni stuff before has used generic stuff.

-JonS
I can't quite remember which town, but one of them had a long vine walkway leading from the boat to the city...

Oh, and the big Door into... Maybe Sadrith Mora? (whichever was the town that you got your visitor's papers from) The one with the large rotating Stone door
How bout the slave cages? I know slavery was abolished, but they'd still be good to have, don't you think?
Mhmm, good spots. I have a large stone door but it doesn't rotate, it's onesided. Definitely need slavepods! So called "abolition" never stopped real Telvanni wizards having slaves. Argonians, Khajiits... it's all they're good for.

-JonS
:lol: As much as I like the beast races, I agree. It would be cool if there were still a lot of the dungeons and corrupt nobles and things with the slaves too, I mean, I can hardly imagine the bandits and sumgglers listening to Imperial laws anyway.
Careful with that big stone door, I heard animating doors can be a pain. I think.
The big big ones? With the swirly Telvanni symbol? I think those are just waaaay too big to be movable by hand. Those should be activators that will move when a trigger is hit. We can do that now which was then impossible in Morrowind. I know I can't push open a slab of stone two times my size.

Animation wise, I think you should steal the animation from another object, just think of anything that could move 90 degrees when activated and just build up around that animation. Maybe even hurt people when they get stuck in between Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9