Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Exterior of Dumac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'll check out the VWD in a bit. I know i didn't want to check it for every single rock in Dumac, but i definitely wanted to have the entire first ridge or two VWD. I might not have ever really gotten around to finishing the job.

I'll poke around and see if i can whip up an ESP
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
They should be in the correct filepaths and everything. Then you can merge it. I can make further small changes in successive ESPs if needed (such as when we do the landscape everywhere else in the region)

I should've said something earlier, but better late than never I guess. Someone pointed me to this thread a few days ago and let me know you had posted new nifs and textures, so I included them in the new bsa (which should be ready soon).

I wish I still had time to read everything on the forum but these days I don't. When I do, half of the time I imagine this big sign in the ceiling (just like the one in Hollowman) that says to me: you should be working Big Grin (And I still do, 50% rp/soluthis 50% modelling; there's some interesting things happening in rp at the moment, which can be seen in the latest esm) Anyway, I digress. What I mean to say is I need you guys to tell me when you want files submitted otherwise I might miss it. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
I'll poke around and see if I can whip up an ESP.
OK.
I think the exterior should be set into claims like Silgrad had, this should take some of the strain off of us.
How many claims? Thing is that we've got to do region generation through the auto-generator, meaning that we can split it into 3 claims or so at most. I've already started on one, but region generation is really really tricky. More an art than a science

and @ Sandor, it looks like only the very exterior rocks are marked VWD. I'm not sure what the view distance on regular rock models is, so i'm going to check it out in-game, and see if i need to make additional rocks VWD.

Also, i might need someone to test it for framerate, because i just upgraded my computer, and it gets 50FPS outdoors, so i won't notice things that might freeze other computers...
I would not mind taking a region to work on, I think its about time I worked on something more than a script or two.

I will also test your region if you want, mine can play OB at medium at the moment untill I get my new machine built( a little while yet Smile). so i will test framerates.
I think we should set up claims for the interiors

Enjoy
Bob
Yes I think so. Lets work out what houses and that we have and them we can work out what interiors are needed. I think its a good time for claims now.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Yes I think so. Lets work out what houses and that we have and them we can work out what interiors are needed. I think its a good time for claims now.
If you remember my first mod, I had houses which included a tower and a makeshift building using a ruin piece which looked like a square with an arch, it had no doorway so I used a modified wall piece

I think those would be the best and we would need a model for that

Also the other ruins used made building such as the Library of Science and a Museum of Astrology, Various Schools of Metal Crafting other than these I saw no reason for anything else

Ideas for other are welcome

Enjoy
Diet Bob
Sounds goood, lets start putting up claims.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10