Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Updated/Completed] Dwemer Ghosts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hey ya all.
Last time i made these for silgrad/dumac i didnt post a thread about them. Now that i have updated them i tought i would post few images and information about them so our modders and other peapole would know we now have Dwemer Ghosts/Dwarven Spectres, wich ever one you prefer.

First of all some images:
Male
Female
Both (Ghost Spell)
Both (no Ghost Spell)

Whats Updated form last time?:
Female Added by Request of Seniosh
More hairstyles added for both female and male ghosts
New beard model courtecy of Mr_Siika
Some textures fixed/updated
Filepaths Updated to more Silgrad friendly

Small info:
These dwemer ghosts are NPC's so the possibility to their use in nearly unlimited. The robes were constructed by me with basic cut and paste but i like the way they turned out, these robes are also set to scale with the player. The hat has ears and hair attached to it in oredr to make it function properly and is edited to not be lootable aswell as the robe in order to make them maintain their looks. With these NPC you can easily also make living dwemer if needed/wanted.

Thats about all i can think of for now. Let me know what yout think of em, also im welcoming any suggestions and/or improvement ideas.
Sweet! :goodjob:

I had no idea these NPCs (not the ghosts) existed in the first place! But it makes the ghosts look even better with something to model them on and you did a really good job of it!
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Sweet! :goodjob:

I had no idea these NPCs (not the ghosts) existed in the first place! But it makes the ghosts look even better with something to model them on and you did a really good job of it!

the NPC's are all built from scratch. They didn't exsist ingame already if thats what you meant, they are all built by me using wood elves as a base. Then it was was a matter of adding the AbGhostNPC spell on them.
They really look good, I did not know you were working on these. This will definately add some atmosphere to Dumac City.

Great Work :yes:
Oh man, i had forgotten about these! They're just as awesome as when i last discussed them with you Big Grin I like the addition of the female, It adds more variety and equality to the dwemer.

Needless to say, we WILL be using these quite often, and they could definitely play a part in some of the quests. The fact that they're NPCs means that getting them to speak won't be a b&*$# like my lich for the glassmine.

Thanks again!
The use of them warrants a full discussion.
Well the usage of them as normal enemies in the ruins goes without saying. There were dwemer ghosts in Morrowind, so there'll be ghosts to fight in OB.

I also think that any discussion of how we could use them in potential quests is probably best done in the discussion for each quest -- For example, if we find a place for them in the Main Quest, we can discuss it there and then. Or if someone can think of a good side-quest involving calming dwemer ghosts or something similar, we can discuss it in the respective thread.

Though the discussion of whether or not we want them to have speaking roles is quite another story. I'd say that it would be really nifty if we had the player talking to at least a few Dwemer Ghosts, whether they give him useful information, or just some quests.
I agree, I also think some should help with the quests and some should give some insight into dweme lore and how they were. Alot of this would be on the official forums and sof forth
glad you like em, i have sent the update file for merging along with few sound files to be used, latest assets can be downloaded at the usual place.
Edit: Ahh in the forge, damn only ST modders have access. Oh well I will have to wait till its released to the rest of us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9