Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Shiver-Tail presents: "NEA TSAESCI"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As promised...
Remarks? Questions?

[Image: Tsae1_FullScreen.png]

[Image: Tsae2_FullScreen.png]

[Image: Tsae3_ActiveWindow.png]
Man,its beautifull.

It looks amazing,really.I love it. Smile
Agreed, a piece of flawless work here. :goodjob:
Thank you! Big Grin
I'm working on the Kamal right now (see the "creatures of Akavir" thread for concept art) well, actually not NOW because i have a French examination tomorrow :wasted:
Haha have fun Shiver!And can't wait to see the Kamal race. Smile
Fantastic! Some of the best models I've seen... of course, getting its poly count down enough to get into the game might be tricky, but I'm sure you will prove equal to the task.

Will these be the ones with tails or legs?

Also, will be Kamal creatures be the insect-creatures KuKulza suggested, or your own vision?
I thought they were "magical" and not bound to the laws of nature and thus i had the idea they could switch legs/tail depending on the situaton they're in...
Kamal are my vision (Yeti + insect :eek: ): check the "creatures of akavir" topic Big Grin
One of the most interesting models I've ever seen. :goodjob:
Someone released a mod for a tsaesci race before. But man this looks 100 times better :goodjob:
I was wondering from a practical point of view how to make the tail... but shapeshifting from one to the other would be the best, of course! Cool I truly take my hat off to you if you can achieve that!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5