Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Road Claim: Deepen Meadows [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TheImperialDragon; I'm done doing those fixes on the roads, here is the file;

http://www.2shared.com/file/6605045/bdb9..._Road.html
There are a couple issues that still need to be fixed around the roads (there are a few things I didn't see before). Otherwise, it's excellent! :goodjob:

There are still gaps between the rocks in the river in cell (11, -17). Could you cover the edges of these rocks with other, smaller rocks? Also, could you make it so that the pool isn't so deep, and that the landscape there is more smooth?

There is a gap underneath the RockGreatForest1500GC object in cell (11, -18). Could you cover it with a smaller rock? The stream leading to the gap also has really rough landscape, could you use the smooth tool on it?

Near the fallen tree, around cell (13, -21), there is a hidden road. Are you planning on making it lead somewhere later on?

Mod the manor in cell (10, -15), or near there. You're aiming to recreate the manor shown in this screenshot. The main building should be StExRedBuilding04manor, found under "Static->ST->Redoran->Houses->Exterior". The guardhouse uses the StExRedBuilding05homeoval model, found in the same location. If you'd like, you can also add a guard tower (StExRedBuilding08) to the compound. The walls should all be of the StExRedMeWall type, found under "Static->ST->Walls->Redoran->Mediumwall". The stairs, StExRedSteps01, can be found under "Static->ST->Redoran->Decoration->Exterior".

Don't make interiors, since all except the guard tower are already made.

When you're done making the manor exterior, create a road from cell (13, -16) to the area where you made the manor. I'll connect the interiors to the exterior.
Ok, I've fixed those details, but, about the hidden path, it does lead to somewhere if you follow it, it leads to a hidden chest. Here is the updated file;

http://www.2shared.com/file/6643299/d2ce..._Road.html

Now, about the manor, I would like to add some apposite details to it, especially since you said this was an important place for the mod, but I don't know anything about who the owner is supposed to be and what does he do for a living and that sort of things...

Anyway, thank you again for your help finding bugs. =)

Cheers.
Quote:Originally posted by Anastassia
Ok, I've fixed those details, but, about the hidden path, it does lead to somewhere if you follow it, it leads to a hidden chest.
Okay, that's fine. Smile I guess I just didn't see it. :O

Now, about the manor, I would like to add some apposite details to it, especially since you said this was an important place for the mod, but I don't know anything about who the owner is supposed to be and what does he do for a living and that sort of things...

What did you have in mind?

There is some info about Kashi Mantas in this thread (which is a bit old, but still good for general info):

Quote:[TITLE]Kashi Mantas[/TITLE]

Kashi Mantas is not as proud and dignified as most Redorans; rather, she is beligerant and hateful. She thrives in conflict and turmoil, and replies to most arguments by pulling out her sword and threatening to kill the particular Councilor she's fed up with for the day. She only really gets along with Tedyne Salvi of the Temple, but then again, everybody likes Tedyne, whether for her charisma or for fear of the gods.

She distrusts the Silgrad Guardians, which she sees as being controlled by House Hlaalu and the Empire (she leans more towards distrusting House Hlaalu now that the Empire has withdrawn). While she loves to draw her delicate, but sharp, silver longsword in any argument, she has never used it yet, and the Elites are not as nervous about it these days. However she has resorted to beating other Councilors with her fists on more than one occasion, which was a particularly humiliating affair for Valen.

Not really liking what became of Kogo-Tel, she's opted to build a Redoran manor outside of town instead. Apart from being a Councilor on the Council of Elders, she's also a Redoran Councilor for the district.

This character is created by Razorwing.

EDIT: If you want to take a look at her mansion in TES4, I think I made it in the cell DeepenMeadowsKashiMantasManor
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
What did you have in mind?

Uhm, while I can use this information you've given me, I think I didn't made the right question, I meant, what kind of things would one see in a Redoran councilor's manor?, that's really what I wanted to know, or at least something that can give me an idea of what sort of things these would be, if you don't really know that's just fine, I do have Morrowind, I could certainly find what these things are in there, it's just I didn't played it much, so, if you do have an idea, please tell me...

Thanks for your assistance. =)
Uhm, while I can use this information you've given me, I think I didn't made the right question, I meant, what kind of things would one see in a Redoran councilor's manor?, that's really what I wanted to know, or at least something that can give me an idea of what sort of things these would be, if you don't really know that's just fine, I do have Morrowind, I could certainly find what these things are in there, it's just I didn't played it much, so, if you do have an idea, please tell me...

You don't need to make the inside of the manor, since I already made that. Smile All that's needed is to make the outside of the manor like this (ignore the text in that image, since it is outdated). If you want, you can add gardens, trees, or bushes inside the wall, but other than that it's really quite simple. All that is really needed are the buildings and the walls. Other details could always be added later.

I explained where to find the objects you need in my post above:
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Mod the manor in cell (10, -15), or near there. You're aiming to recreate the manor shown in this screenshot. The main building should be StExRedBuilding04manor, found under "Static->ST->Redoran->Houses->Exterior". The guardhouse uses the StExRedBuilding05homeoval model, found in the same location. If you'd like, you can also add a guard tower (StExRedBuilding08) to the compound. The walls should all be of the StExRedMeWall type, found under "Static->ST->Walls->Redoran->Mediumwall". The stairs, StExRedSteps01, can be found under "Static->ST->Redoran->Decoration->Exterior".

I hope that answers your question. Smile
@Anastassia

I would like to merge your latest version of the esp.
Could you post a link for the most recent file by Sunday?

I'll post a new version of the esm on the same day.

TIA. Smile

I agree with TID, excellent work. :goodjob:
Ohh, sorry Sandor, I didn't had a chance to log in until now. :S
NP. Smile

Could you post your most recent version?
I'll merge it and post a new version of the esm (asap).

TIA.
Very well, I've uploaded the esp here, although, this one has a few more things the previous version I posted has not, maybe it would be better to merge that one because it was already revised by TID, but it's up to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10