Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Road Claim: Deepen Meadows [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi Anastassia Smile

Sorry to hear of your current situation. I think TID is real busy at the moment also. I didnt want you to have to wait for a response, as he may be away for a few days for all I know.

Anyway, I am sure he will understand and if you choose to keep the claim I am sure he is good with that also. If you enjoy modding then you will pick it back up again with spare time. If you feel you no longer want it then yes a response with that intent would be great.

I hope you find renewed interest and the time to do some modding here.

Chillax Smile
Hi Anastassa, that's okay. As Zurke said, it's perfectly fine if you can't do anything with Deepen Meadows right away. There's no immediate rush. Smile It's up to you if you want to keep modding it for now.

In any case, I hope things get better for you and that you find more leisure time.
Hello, just to let you know, I'll be working with this again and should finish it soon.

PD; If there is an ESM update I have to do, tell me please. Nice to see you don't ever seem to give this up.
Hi Anastassia Smile Great to have you back!

I think TID has been dealing with school stuff lately.

As to your question about the esm, the lastest patch is M1358 updating ESM 3.28.

Silgrad Tower - The latest version of the Modding esm.

Please check your version against the information.
Sorry for the delay in replying, Anastassia. I think your file was merged to the ESM, but I am not 100% sure. You should be able to tell by loading up the Oblivion.esm and Silgrad_Tower.esm and looking for your road. If it's there and you don't have your ESP loaded, then it was merged. If not, then you should be able to continue from the file you had before.
Thank you very much for the help.
Allright, here it is.

http://www.2shared.com/file/9336796/67c1...ws_11.html

I didn't placed doors on the buildings because I wasn't sure which were the right ones for those buildings, so if you could do it for me, it would be nice =). Other than that I believe there is not much left to to around. I hope you like it =)
Thanks Anastassia. I'll take a look as soon as I can.
Beautiful work, as always. :yes: A few things I noticed:
  • The parts of the wall near where the player would enter are floating a bit. Try raising the ground just a touch in these areas.
  • The havok'd WeapIronBattleAxeFine in the StRwMiscLogpile01static should be repositioned - havok'd objects should never be placed inside other objects because they act weird when the player touches them.
  • The same StRwMiscLogpile01static should be moved down because it looks as though it is floating.
  • The part of the tile road near the StExRedAntlers object is floating a bit above the ground.
  • One of the StFloraHeather02 objects near the same StExRedAntlers object is floating.
  • The furniture underneath the StExDunOverhang05 (screenshot) is floating a bit over the ground. I suggest placing a flat surface underneath - something like either a scaled-up StExRedBrick01 object or a few StExRedPatioTile objects.
If it is okay with you, I might correct some of the smaller details in the next version you submit (just things like floating objects) because it's faster that way.

Would you like to place a sign post at the fork in the road between Kashi Mantas' Manor, Deepen Meadows village, and Silgrad Tower (second screenshot)? =) Because I could probably make the necessary sign textures.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10