Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Road Claim: Deepen Meadows [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The new ESP is okay. Smile Just one note: You will not be able to do anything more with the road until after you have the new ESM file (with this ESP merged), which sandor will post as soon as he can. Then you'll need to continue by creating a new ESP file.
Thanks. Smile

EDIT
Please add a version number plus your modding ID to the file name when you submit the next update.
TIA.

The file has been merged. :check:
Sure, I'll do as you ask, but, I have a question, where can I find the new ESM?
Quote:Originally posted by Anastassia
Sure, I'll do as you ask, but, I have a question, where can I find the new ESM?
You can always download the latest ESM file from the Source. You need to start by downloading the latest full ESM (right now v 3.27), and then download and execute a patch to update it.

Just follow the instructions in sandor's posts. Smile If you did everything correctly, you should be able to see your road with just the Silgrad_Tower ESM loaded (without any ESP files loaded).
Thank you for your help TID, but I couldn't get the patch because I can't get the posts on the source to be displayed correctly, they look like this, do you know how to fix this?
Quote:Originally posted by Anastassia
Thank you for your help TID, but I couldn't get the patch because I can't get the posts on the source to be displayed correctly, they look like this, do you know how to fix this?

When Sandor creates a new 'Update' to the ST esm or issues a 'new' ST esm, he will change the text size in the post that held the last 'Update' to the ESM or 'New' ESM.

What you are seeing are passed 'Updates' and or 'New' ESMs issued.

It is important to know the difference between an update to the ST esm and a new ST esm.

I see in the last post of the Source>Latest version of the Modding esm, that Sandor has issue a new ESM.

Silgrad_Tower.esm v 3.28

That post can be viewed until a new ESM is issued. You may see future posts in the thread regarding 'Updates' of Silgrad_Tower.esm v 3.28 and will be able to view them until a new update to that ESM is posted.

That is the cycle. Sandor determines when he wants to issue an update of the ST esm or issue a brand new ST esm.

It is important to always be modding with the latest update and or ST esm.

Smile
Ohh... I see, thank you very much Zurke. =)
Did you get everything working right, Anastassia?
Yes.
You are probably wondering why have I dragged on so long with such a simple task as making this manor, I am aware of this and I don't really know when I will have a chance to work on it, I got a job a couple of weeks back, and, between it and my studies I am left with no leisure time at all, at first I thought it would ease off a bit, but now I'm not so sure about it.

I hate to say this, but the bottom line is that I can't deal appropriately with this at the time, so if this is required to be finished anytime soon, this claim would be best given to someone else, if not, I would like to keep the claim and finish it on my next spare time.

I just thought you should know.

Be seeing you...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10