Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Loading Screens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
IG, I lost those, without the frames, just tell me what screenshots to photoshop...

I wan using the Gr_Loadingscreens as an example... I just had an idea to make it this way:

Cyrodill = Light Brown
BM = Dark green
VW = Light green
Skyrim = White/Light blue

and so on
Ok so Doz lost his template so I tried to re-create it. Here it is, I don't think its quite perfect [Not having the originals to work from] but the colours should be closeSmile
It's cool! Only the strange white line on top of the frame
Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
It's cool! Only the strange white line on top of the frame

Thanks, that white line is becuase the frame was not moved up quite high enough. Its a simple fix becuase the background and frame are on different layers.

Anyway just fixed it Big Grin
Ok, Thanks, does everyone agree to use this frame&backgroud?
Honestly I think the background is too dark, but I have a hard time imagining something lighter that will match the frame, which is the bit I like Smile

We could always stick with the default colours but just fix up the loading screen so it looks a little better, something like in one of my past posts from last night Confusedhrug:
Oh! I like that one! But the background is rather grey Sad

Btw, what Photoshop do you use?

Yeah I made the background grey on purpose, I was trying some different things. Did yuo see the second test screen I made, its a couple of posts down.

I use Photoshop CS4, how about you?

Edit: Here is something I threw together, is it any better?

I darkend the background, lightend the border, applied a small amount of expose colouring and used the same "effect" on the center image.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow

Yeah I made the background grey on purpose, I was trying some different things. Did yuo see the second test screen I made, its a couple of posts down.

I use Photoshop CS4, how about you?

Edit: Here is something I threw together, is it any better?

I darkend the background, lightend the border, applied a small amount of expose colouring and used the same "effect" on the center image.

10X better!
Definately.
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
10X better!
Definately.

Thanks Smile, hopefully Ibsen Feels the same way :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9