Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Loading Screens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
First we need to decide on how to handle the text, this way you know whether to alter the images with a text section.
Can't it come below the image?
In answer to your earlier question, we could use some screens of different regions. This will include one that is very much an adapted version of Blackwood (one that has been landscaped with Baobab trees), one clearly jungle-based screen and one Everglades screen. Until we get some more landscaping done, however, then these will be difficult to sort out.
I think we should wait for the next esm then
Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
Can't it come below the image?

Yes it can, I have an edited file to make it do just that Big Grin
I couldn't leave the Everglades without loadingscreens...
Cheers, doz! :goodjob:

I managed to download the template from the previous posts but I seem to have missed out on your first archive of loading screens. The file seems to have been removed from DepositFiles. These really need to be added to a permanently held archive, a bit like Xaeaix's sounds. They may be inactive for a while (i.e. not appearing in-game) but at least they'll be stored. Would you mind sending them again, please?

Btw, once the full collection is there then you can start a little claim asking people about potential statements that accompany the pics. Xae also submitted a superb little loading screen. I hope he can offer us the template and then maybe we can use that style of template for special events.
If you want a template for any of the loading screens that I've done that can be arranged. Just let me know which and optionally if there's something you want me to change first.
I can't find it on this thread but I seem to remember you did a pretty cool one featuring the RockGuard rootworm with the Mayan logo in the bottom left and a suitably aged parchment style.

Edit - I just found it in my picture collection...and here it is! If you let me know which effects you used in Photoshop (if you used Photoshop, that is) then we can pass this on for anyone to use with a screenshot. I noticed that it fades at the edges and perhaps alters the opacity so that the pattern behind is faintly visible. It might help to know which font and what was done with it as well so that the effect is uniform and we can the advisory comments such as these as and when.
I think this one is much better (im not attacking you DoZeNt).

Maybe some more decorating like roots, tribal symbols.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9