Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kielanai's work
10-25-2007, 03:00 PM,
I love this mod
This mod is just fantastic. I dl your very first version and I am so excited to see you are going to keep on working on it.

By the way, I think Etsuko is perfect. I wish you could make her hair with more dark streaks in it, but other then that she is perfection.

The clothing work and interior design is also great. It is nice to actually make my PCs change clothes into something beautiful instead of wearing Ebony Armor around all day.

I saw you mention sometime earlier in this thread that you were working on new body models, most likely Exnems. How is that going? Will we see an update on this matter anytime soon?
01-03-2008, 01:37 AM,
RE: I love this mod
Oops! I didn't realize I had a response in this thread. Blush Gomen. Sorry to be slow. I have been busy packing for a move, so this thread won't move for a while, but thank you for your comments and I will try to answer about body models.

Basically I spent some time experimenting with the various body models out there to see which I preferred and learned that Exnem worked best for showing up the Tseasci skin patterns, but ended up discoloring my Drow race PC's. Since I am not willing to give up my Drow race PC's, or have parts of their bodies black and other parts blue, I needed to pick another body mod and settled on BAB, as most appealing for my personal taste.

Corthian's kimono meshes are not compatible with BAB, so I had to compensate by purchasing lots of hand and foot meshes from the BAB shop for the female NPC's on the island.

It would be difficult, I think, for these projects to make all kimono adaptable for all body types out there. I'm not saying it can't be done, but I don't know how to do it. So unless someone volunteers to make conversions available to Exnem, BAB, and others, players may have to compromise on something in order to use their preferred body type (or choose between one or the other). I will continue to work for vanilla bodies, unless someone comes up with an easy modder's resource for making conversions.

I hope everyone has a great 2008! See you next spring! ^_^ Kielanai is off to soak in her new winter home onsen before I pack the computer. Aaaaah ... Kimochiiiiii~!

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m61/K...AkeOme.jpg
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
01-03-2008, 02:46 PM,

I'm glad to hear from you again Keilanai. I hope that move goes really well. I hate moving, it's so much work.

Thank you for the information about the body meshes.
01-05-2008, 05:06 AM,

Nice picture Kielanai, it looks like the boat is missing a part that forms the walls and upper deck of the ships back side.
Akavir mod leader.