Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest esm and esp updates
05-11-2009, 08:31 AM,

DL v2.07 of the BM esm -=here=-.

I'll send you a PM about the object replacement.

Regarding teh RE.
This was quite a small region area with a number of hand changed cells. Both have an impact on the final result.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-11-2009, 10:50 PM,

Thanks sandor,

I'll get started doing the object replacement and will be back soon. I will need to send my latest esp as well since I've done quite a lot of work on preparing the Everglades for generation besides adding some new locations. It may take a while but the next update should be pretty big....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-20-2009, 06:42 PM,

DL v2.08 of the BM esm -=here=-.

I replaced everything as per your description, it was quite tedious.
The Gecko reported a correct replacement for every object. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-20-2009, 10:12 PM,

It's looking fantastic! Many, many thanks sandor. Big Grin If you're okay to do more region editing then I'll PM you about getting the Gecko sorted so that I can take over the tedious bit if possible.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
05-27-2009, 10:28 PM,

I updated the original post with details about the new esm and will send some files to sandor soon for merging. This will also contain my instructions on generating the Everglades region which is about ready to be done. sandor will be busy on various projects for a while then he'll generate the region.

Once this is done, work can begin on the Everglades settlements.....I'm really looking forward to those as they'll finally allow us to use some of our cool custom assets and make things look a lot more like Argonian culture.
06-04-2009, 07:26 PM,

These are the latest updates: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1267925/BMUpd..._06_09.rar . I've just sent these to sandor along with my instructions on generating the Everglades Region. We should have a new esm very shortly but we'll probably have to wait a little longer for the Everglades to appear. Sandor is hard at work on Silgrad City for the time being...
06-05-2009, 09:24 AM,

DL v2.09 of the BM esm -=here=-.

Merged:

- M28 BmIg - Everglades
- M29 BmIg - Weapons

blue[/HR]
EDIT

I created a test area (attached) based upon the DementiaRegion preset.

Please check cell eg1 (coc eg1) and let me know if this is okay.

EDIT
I deleted the attachment.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-05-2009, 05:55 PM,

Thanks sandor. That was really quick. :goodjob:

Sheesh! This RE really likes to spring surprises on you, doesn't it? Besides the fungus stalks, there's absolutely no flora! It looks like I'm going to have to do another rethink with the item replacement. If you think you might be able to tweak it so that the flora that appears in the instructions appears in the cells, whether in a similar quantity or not, then please let me know as this would be preferable. It may help if I choose a more inland location for my preset cells instead. Anyway, adding trees by hand takes time but adding flora is reeeaaally tedious! The rest of it looks fine and ready to go.

If the above option is not viable then I'll select some rock types and hopefully these can be replaced with flora instead. Let me know which strategy you think would work best to increase the flora on a reasonable scale.

In the meantime, I think you may have misinterpreted my instructions. It's probably down to my colour-blindness but the cells for this test region were the Vudai Marsh and not the Everglades (see the attached pix). In a way, it may have been a good idea because the Vudai Marsh would be quite similar anyway and in order to make a good job of the beta version, it would be best to have a 'buffer zone' of unmodded landscape that we can cut off access to but place a border around but I haven't really sculpted the landscape there properly so it may be best to leave it untouched after all.
06-05-2009, 06:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Thanks sandor. That was really quick. :goodjob:
After discussing the Hlaalu exteror tileset fading problem we found a solution. Razorwing is going to make a lot of new single piece models. Smile Until these are ready I have some time for other stuff like the EG.

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's GhostSheesh! This RE really likes to spring surprises on you, doesn't it? Besides the fungus stalks, there's absolutely no flora!
The region cells you selected weren't blended so these objects must have been hand placed.

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
In the meantime, I think you may have misinterpreted my instructions. It's probably down to my colour-blindness but the cells for this test region were the Vudai Marsh and not the Everglades (see the attached pix).
No, I just selected a random area near/in the EG region.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-06-2009, 09:37 AM,

Thanks for that. That's good news!

I had a feeling the flora might have been hand-placed. Stuff like the Grummite egg mounds were too neatly arranged. Okay, I'll take a look at the replacement notes then and send a revised version.