SCC0201 The Temple of Silgrad City
[blockquote]
District: Downtown.
Cell name: SilgradCity0201.
Claim Difficulty: Medium.
NPC's: 7 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the interior building in the cell SilgradCity0201XXXX.
Don't use cell "SilgradCity0201dontuse", it's a cell with an overview of the lay-out.

The NPC ('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Background.

One of the most important buildings after the Silgrad Tower.
The location of the Temple: Downtown district.

It's dedicated to the Dunmer Gods and Saints.

Kynareth will be worshipped in a separate location (Imperial Fort/Common tileset hybrid).

I attached a few screenshots from the TES3 version.

The Temple had (TES3) the following sections:
  • The Temple main building
  • Burial Dome
  • The Monks Private Dome
  • Offices.

Religion in Tamriel.

Some info about the deity in Morrowind and Oblivion.
The Nine Divines.
Tribunal Gods.
Tamriel Gods.

What do I need for modding?

Quote:Old info.

Please continue with the existing layout made by FireDrakeArchon. You have to use esm v3.28 patched with M13532 or a higher version.

To alter the layout you have to use the Silgrad Tower Velothi tileset.
You can find it in the CS under: Statics>>ST>>StInVelXXX. XXX = the name of the tileset piece.

If you create a new interior try to position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.

The exterior will be modelled after you finished the basic lay-out for the Temple.

The exterior building has been modelled by Razorwing, the lay-out has been finished by FireDrakeArchon.

Sections.

See above.
You could add a shop, a room for rent for the pilgrims etc.

:alert:Please add a library as well.

You have to add full pathgrid and at least 7 NPC's including the dialogue.

NPC's.
  • Thellva is a grim-looking Dunmer woman, Priest class, level 30, Temple Master, and can yield a glass staff. She's accompanied by her daughter at all times.

• Priests

• Guards

• Staff (you could add little shop that e.g. sells scrolls etc.)

Resuming.

This claim gives you a lot of freedom. If you have other ideas and / or suggestions, don't hesitate to post your comments.

Thanks to bob196045 for his advise. Smile

sandor has attached these images (downsized versions):
[Image: tn_attachment-10170.jpg] [Image: tn_attachment-10171.jpg] [Image: tn_attachment-10172.jpg] [Image: tn_attachment-10173.jpg] [Image: tn_attachment-10174.jpg]

20.jpg (156 KB) | 21.jpg (113 KB) | 23.jpg (98 KB) | 22.jpg (86 KB) | 24.jpg (124 KB)
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-24-2008, 12:01 PM,

A lore question it seems appropriate to ask here:

What's Silgrad's official position on the religion of Hlaalu district at the time of Oblivion? I know that the Hlaalu nobility have all converted to the Nine Divines to curry favour with the Empire, but what about the Dunmer on the street (so to speak)?

Do most of them still follow the reorganised (no longer Tribunal) Temple?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-24-2008, 09:01 PM,

I checked out the starter cell and I must say FireDrakeArchon did a very fine job on the layout. That must have taken quite some time to put together. Smile

Deeza: If I were to offer my opinion it would be that after the fall of the Tribunal, the vast majority of Dunmer reverted back to mainly worshipping ancestors. I'm sure some turned to Daedra worship and others just kept worshipping the Tribunal and refused to acknowledge their fall. The mystery surrounding Vivec's fate could surely spawn a cult following. Their reasoning could be that (for instance) he's shed his power and become a commoner until the Dunmer are once again ready to accept his wisdom - or something to that affect.

Then again another possibility could be that the Temple reorganized their fate from focusing on the Tribunal to focusing on the saints.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-17-2009, 11:50 AM,

([Image: obliviongate.gif]) Thanks, Razorwing, I thought it was ok. Believe it or not, that was all done without any snap-to-grid or angle. Honestly, I'm a little surprised that after what seems like a year that nobody has re-claimed the temple. Looking back, it was a mistake just to drop my claims for Silgrad just to chase a mod that had died 3 times before. So, to make a long story short, I'm back, I'm a bit more experienced (i've been doing some modding in a post-apocalyptic washington D.C.), and I would like my claim to the temple reinstated, and the starter cell, if it's not too much trouble.

-FireDrake
Why do I have an oblivion gate at the end of my name? Because I come and go, vanishing for a while, to unknown places, far away... something like that.
05-17-2009, 02:28 PM,

Welcome back FireDrakeArchon Smile I took the liberty of changing the status of the claim, it is now yours. Since you had been here before I dont think I have to mention the guidelines on objects and clutter, enjoy Smile
05-17-2009, 03:25 PM,

Thanks man. Oh, I'm having a problem "re-acquiring" the Silgrad Assets from the download page. The first mirror drops to 0 kb/s, the second doesn't appear to work, and the 4 pieces all lead to ebaums world.

-FireDrake[Image: obliviongate.gif]
Why do I have an oblivion gate at the end of my name? Because I come and go, vanishing for a while, to unknown places, far away... something like that.
05-17-2009, 03:28 PM,

I don't handle the assets so I cannot help you there. But my guess is you won't have to wait long.
05-17-2009, 03:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by FireDrakeArchon
Oh, I'm having a problem "re-acquiring" the Silgrad Assets from the download page. The first mirror drops to 0 kb/s, the second doesn't appear to work, and the 4 pieces all lead to ebaums world.

Welcome back! Smile

I'll send you a PM about the assets.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-17-2009, 05:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by FireDrakeArchon
([Image: obliviongate.gif]) Thanks, Razorwing, I thought it was ok. Believe it or not, that was all done without any snap-to-grid or angle. Honestly, I'm a little surprised that after what seems like a year that nobody has re-claimed the temple. Looking back, it was a mistake just to drop my claims for Silgrad just to chase a mod that had died 3 times before. So, to make a long story short, I'm back, I'm a bit more experienced (i've been doing some modding in a post-apocalyptic washington D.C.), and I would like my claim to the temple reinstated, and the starter cell, if it's not too much trouble.

-FireDrake

You're very welcome. Good to see you here again! I look forward to seeing how the Temple turns out :goodjob:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-20-2009, 02:44 AM,

The temple exterior will be built around the layout i create, right? Because if it is, then I think that I've about got the layout down.