Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHC50 "The Wizard's Underwater Dome" Old discussion Deeza
12-21-2008, 02:40 PM,

Right. Time to finish Steadhelm! I'd be happy to do this, as long as someone else can add the "finishing touches" of AI and dialogue for me (I have tried to learn but failed).

As for the quest, I was thinking of tying this in with the mithril mine story I claimed a while back. Is this OK?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-21-2008, 06:44 PM,

That would be wonderful! I'd love to see Steadhelm finished :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-02-2009, 02:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Right. Time to finish Steadhelm! I'd be happy to do this, as long as someone else can add the "finishing touches" of AI and dialogue for me (I have tried to learn but failed).

As for the quest, I was thinking of tying this in with the mithril mine story I claimed a while back. Is this OK?
As pointed out by TID it's required to add the AI and dialogue.

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
That's fine.

As I said before, please finish SHC53 and Ebbedin16 before starting with this claim.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-18-2009, 04:39 PM,

Hi. Just to let you know that I did some work on this claim before you told me to stop. I found it again whilst I was looking through my old claims, and thought that I'd upload it so that anyone else who wants to start this claim can pick it up where I left off. Should save a lot of time.

I got as far as putting in all the furniture, all the wall paintings, most of the kitchen, both NPCs, a fully laid dining table and part of a "workshop" for the wizard occupant. I also included some summoned scamp "servants", but had no idea how to do the AI for them so at the moment they have the same AI as a regular scamp only with very low aggression.

Hope this helps someone!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-19-2009, 09:25 AM,

Thanks for the update. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-08-2009, 04:19 PM,

I merged the file. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD