Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower v2.5 RELEASED
09-22-2007, 04:34 AM,
RE: Bad File v6.0
Quote:Originally posted by Sjors Boomschors
I have downloaded "SilgradTower v2.5 Public Update v6.0" and it does not work correctly. When I un zipped it with ?WinRAR v3.51? I got 500 errors and now I cant erase the extracted files or what ever I like to do with them. Is it only me ore are others having the same problem.

The archives are opened with 7-zip, not winrar.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-26-2007, 02:59 AM,

If you told winrar to be your default in opening 7zip files when you first installed it it can also open them. So I think your download just happened to mess up not winrar, but that is just a guess.
09-29-2007, 02:35 PM,

I finally found the glassmine and finished its quest (which is AWSOME). I still can't believe there is a mod now that actually reminds me of good old Morrowind so well. The crypts look so cool and it's great how the miners actually mine the stuff. Anyways I have a few small questions:

************QUEST SPOILER************

Where do I have to go to get my glass armor made and how do I get the glass ore into my inventory? I tried power attacking it alot and constantly activating it but it doesn't do anything. Does my strength have to be a certain number before I can mine the glass or not? Also when I get the glass armor will it look like Cyrodiil's rounded glass armor or Morrowind's spikey glass armor (please be Morrowinds Big Grin)?
10-01-2007, 09:36 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Wolvman
I finally found the glassmine and finished its quest (which is AWSOME). I still can't believe there is a mod now that actually reminds me of good old Morrowind so well. The crypts look so cool and it's great how the miners actually mine the stuff. Anyways I have a few small questions:

************QUEST SPOILER************

Where do I have to go to get my glass armor made and how do I get the glass ore into my inventory? I tried power attacking it a lot and constantly activating it but it doesn't do anything. Does my strength have to be a certain number before I can mine the glass or not? Also when I get the glass armor will it look like Cyrodiil's rounded glass armor or Morrowind's spikey glass armor (please be Morrowinds Big Grin)?
Great, Seniosh made the mines. Smile

You have to have a strength of 50 or more.

Info concerning a possible glass armor set.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-17-2007, 08:52 AM,

Ok so you asked for a good website to upload to I found a few:

250mb limit:

http://www.filecrunch.com/
http://www.upshare.eu/

500mb limit:

http://www.mooload.com/new/

not too sure how long they keep the files but I reckon a good while since they are yours and not pirated or anything.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
10-18-2007, 09:56 PM,

I don't recommend mooload, I have tried to download files from them before and even with my DSL, download rates were 2-7 kbps...I wasn't able to download any file I tried even once.

Depositfiles and Megaupload are equally a nightmare in my experience, rapidshare however has great download speeds usually...though downloads are restrictive to non-members which can be irritating if there are many separate files.

Can't you use Filefront, TESnexus or Planet Elder Scrolls?
Fear is the Mind-Killer...
10-18-2007, 11:36 PM,

Our download size has grown so large, and will continue to grow larger, that conventional means of hosting future releases won't be an option. It can only be hosted on locations that can truly disregard data storage concerns. Places like the nexus will continue to be a great, solid mirror for our releases. We might even be able to host it on silgrad.com now that the data storage problem with the attachments are solved.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
10-30-2007, 12:01 PM,

Out of curiosity, do you have a premium account at rapidshare? I ask because I see it is not that expensive ( relatively speaking ) for an account there. Maybe a Christmas present for y'all or something, maybe. Confusedhrug:
11-04-2007, 07:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheronNightStar
Out of curiosity, do you have a premium account at rapidshare? I ask because I see it is not that expensive ( relatively speaking ) for an account there. Maybe a Christmas present for y'all or something, maybe. Confusedhrug:

Personally I don't have a premium account, but others here might have one unbeknownst to me. There's no problem though. We have access to an account with 200 gigabyte (!) data storage space, which is used for among other things hosting old file attachments from the forum. It doesn't have unlimited data transfer, i.e. only so many people can download so much data from it, but it's not a problem that someone from Planet ES downloads it and reuploads it to their server. Coupled with having a mirror on blacklightcity.com I would say we're pretty well covered. Smile
Angel mired in filth
11-14-2007, 03:11 PM,

I was actually thinking of setting up my own home server sometime early next year, the thing is I want space to host my own site and it would need file space, but also IF it does happen it might be a new place for silgrad storage, on a side note I was thinking of between 500GB and 1TB (Terrabyte).

Who knows if it will happen just yet, but if it does you will all know.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]