Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: 'To Do' thread for Ibsen's Ghost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Cheers, Deez! I would have been halfway to completing my jungle landscaping claim by this morning if my PC was moving a little faster than a snail with a tranquiliser addiction.... X(
I'm on a little 'settlement improvement' quest here. I just added Koniption's new Sload statue to Soulrest's UC district, Anaster Marrowmir to Gideon's carnival, various new Serpentine Emmanuel posters around Gideon and the statue of Eikkai Ottul to Kangumabog. I'm tempted to develop the mangrove region just a little more before moving on to Deeza's missing AI.

Edit - Just finished adding mangroves to the mangrove region around about up until the land meets up with the Talu Swamp (the beta borderland).
Sounds great. Just to let you know, my modding has been light because.... I'm getting a brand new computer that's about twice as fast as the one I currently have. I'm in the process of transferring everything over, but once I'm done I'll be starting again with a vengeance...
Cool. I should be in a similar situation soon. I'm just deciding on what PC to go for...
Just a quick update. I'll finish off the Glok-Chuba interiors and then move on to the Talu Swamp region generation. After that, I'm going to get Deeza's AIs finished.
No major update here. I just thought I'd point out that I have about four Rock Grove interior claims to post up and then that's every single interior claim we have left for the beta version uploaded and available (except for the few unavailable interiors for unfinished models such as Soulrest Upper). =)

This must be something close to 200 interiors by now....

Thanks especially to Deeza for the tremendous benefits he's brought to the project in this respect. Kudos! :goodjob:
Aww, thanks! This is the project that got me into modding in the first place. I intend to see it finished.
I updated the BM banner as per IG's request. Smile
And very nice it looks too.
Yes, much appreciated. I liked SoK's work as well but Xae's had the edge, I think... :yes:

And it works quite well with our weird colour scheme as well, doesn't it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16