Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: 'To Do' thread for Ibsen's Ghost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thank you. Smile
I haven't updated this for a while so here's my latest 'to do' list:
  1. Continue to add more creatures to the CS.
  2. Develop Go-Ja Morgoa and the Southern Everglades landscape.
  3. Plan the city of Soulrest (if no one else does it first).
  4. Work with IS's sign templates to create shop signs for the cities.
  5. Assist with quests and writing.
  6. Work on getting the Paatru, Sarpa and Naga into the game.
  7. Get more interiors and dungeons done.
    [/list=1]
    If there's something someone desperately needs me to do, please let me know.
I can plan Soulrest if you like. For now, I'm working on a big batch of interiors.
Cheers. I uploaded the pics here: CLAIM: City Planning and AI . Bear in mind that we don't have some of the UC interiors yet but I was hoping to kind of have an 'office complex' of sorts that featured 2-3 guilds in the main building...and the really big mega-mansion would be the 'castle'.
I'm back onto interiors and landscapes now. I just added the Gideon Missionary's Chapel with a complete interior and have set up the Gideonite Sepulchre which I can release as an interior claim. This one is likely to have an underground morgue that is frequented by Trelan Ashheart, the Undertaker. There may be access to the dreaded sewers from here....
I felt the need to do the Gideonite Sepulchre as well. It's a complex-looking creation in terms of design. In the end, I opted for having two (and maybe three) floors of which the ground floor has a trapdoor access to the sepulchral tombs. So...how are the coffins going to get down a trapdoor (I hear you ask)? Well, I rigged up some chains at the top that suspend downwards into the tomb when you go through the trapdoor. This pulley system is designed so as to winch down coffins and thereby provide more burial space.

In terms of lore, the reason for this would be that the soil of Gideon environs is so wet that they have had problems interning their corpses properly. In other words, they have been known to rise to the surface of the bog and, given the vast amount of corpses that Gideon has had to deal with in its turbulent history, it was thought a good idea to bury the dead deep down in a sepulchral rock tomb.

This lore will be noted inside the Sepulchre itself....I added the tomb beneath it already.
My 'to do' list is getting much more simple lately and is narrowing down the list of options...which is a good sign, methinks. However, at the moment, I'm in the midst of one of the busiest periods of the year in RL work so it's slowing me down. Anyway, here's the list of what's on the way from me in a rough priority-order:
  1. Complete error checking for the impending bsa archive.
  2. Develop central regions of Black Marsh in co-operation with modelling team.
  3. Get more interiors and dungeons done.
  4. Work with IS's sign templates to create shop signs for the cities.
  5. Give properties to flora and assign default contents for containers.
  6. Work on getting the Paatru and Sarpa into the game.
  7. Assist with quest development and writing.
    [/list=1]
It's great to see the "to do" list being cut down to size at last.
It looks like I'm pretty much done with the bsa and I switched back to landscaping. Doing the Jungle regions is a real pain in the ass but once it's done, it's done. It's mainly the bromeliads that cause most of the clipping issues and that's what's taking up most of the time. Still, they look good.

I realise that, in my absence over the past weeks, I may have put aside various tasks until I had more time. Please remind me about what may need to be done as I can probably get through it all now.
The second half of Soulrest interiors still need planning out, and someone needs to fix all the NPCs I was too incompetent to add AI and dialogue to. Big Grin

Welcome back!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16