Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: 'To Do' thread for Ibsen's Ghost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I updated the OP. I also need to remind myself to sort out some of the things mentioned in the previous lists seeing as I noticed they're not done yet. Blush
Yet again, I've just been shafted by my own PC! X(

I just spent the ENTIRE DAY generating pathgrids for Blackwood only for it to get near the end and the PC to reboot of its own accord. Total waste of a day!
arrgh X( punish it, shut down the cooler
I was just about to ram my screwdriver right inside its quivering Intel when I noticed that, upon reloading, the pathgrid was there! I'm a converted Christian! Hallelujah! Big Grin
:worship: ... :wasted:
LMAO!

You were like :eek: , then you were like :bash: , and in the end you were :bananarock: and :bow:
Ah well, we're all human... =)

I just noticed that the pathgridding isn't totally complete. It stopped short at about co-ordinate 10 on the y axis. Still, it's not so bad. There's only about a quarter of the region to go and then I can get Tenmar Wall pathgridded.
Quick update: I managed to get the whole of Blackwood pathgridded. I then went on to do the path-gridding for the cave interior of Tenmar Wall besides three of the interiors with accompanying NPCs. I'll finish off the rest of the houses in the cave interior before moving on to the rest of Tenmar Wall. Along the way, I'll add the items that are starting to appear, ready for the next archive update. This should complete Tenmar Wall and open up the likes of Hixinoag to make the NPC work a little easier.

I'd like to work on some more of the interiors before I add the creatures but I'm pretty close to getting the creatures in there. Creating the levelled lists could be a bitch though!

Edit - Ach! I haven't got the rest of those Stormhold claims up. I'll just keep working through them.
Well, it seems to have taken me ages but the NPCs for Tenmar Wall's cave are now complete barring tagging them as Trillium Magnata Faction members.
Okay, I added all the new objects, completed the AI work (it may need tweaking - I'm a bit rusty!) for the cave interior of Tenmar Wall and completed the first floor of the Hunter's Lodge at Tenmar Wall. Once I've got the residential basement sorted out (and figured out how to rent out rooms properly...I think I need a script) then the other two remaining houses should be a breeze...which will make Tenmar Wall completely done! =)

The Hunter's Lodge is basically a bar with a practice area round the back for budding hunters. There's also another secret entrance to the very anti-Argonian, underground cave-town of Tenmar Wall which is filled with members of the Trillium Magnata.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16