Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Koniption's Misc Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Wow! That's a really nice model...
Lot's of cool stuff in here Kon!
Thanks, you all!

KP
Umm .. hello? Mod leader with desert here..!

Hint... Big Grin
I did think of you, morcroft, but I wasn't sure if that would fit in with the look you were trying to give Elsweyr (I recall you were trying to leave out cacti)
I certainly am: I think the classic "cactus" is such a specific and distinctive taxonomic group that it carries too much baggage. For the same reason, I'm really not keen to have camels.

KP's plant is leathery and thorny - characteristics common to arid environments everywhere. I'd be happy to include it if I may.
I understand now - what you wanted to avoid was "generic saguaro cactus / old western movie syndrome"...
Beautiful model, KP! I guess it could be used for the Northern half of the Eastern coast...

Feel free to experiment... :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Beautiful model, KP! I guess it could be used for the Northern half of the Eastern coast...

Feel free to experiment... :yes:

Do you mean the Northern half of the Eastern Blackmarsh coast?? Or are you referring to same, of the Elsweyr region??

@ morcroft - Let me get back to you later, on your request. I need to ask Mick McDee something, anyway.

Koniption
Yes, Black Marsh. I'm not sure if it fits okay with the lore though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12