Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Koniption's Misc Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

KP

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Obviously Ibsen has the final say, but I think those would be really useful in the southern coastal regions (we need something to separate them from the west coast).

I was also thinking, though, Elseweyr might be really interested if that would be possible...

I'll offer a linky to Ja'Kha-Jay, for the bamboo as well.

Koniption
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I've FINALLY started working on a male version of my Iguana armor:

http://img202.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=maleigfront01.jpg

It's not done yet, and is still very much WipZ.
I plan to also redo the UVmapping on the female Iguana armor so that the textures' filesizes can be made smaller without sacrificing quality.

Koniption
Yay! Long awaited and very much appreciated. This will certainly with work on those many new NPCs that need creating... :yes:
Particularly in the tribal areas.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Particularly in the tribal areas.

Yeah...we do need more tribal clothing, don't we?

I have already downloaded some pics for inspiration, for some female and male tribal clothing. Some of what I want to do regarding this, should be easier than armors and regular clothing, because they're basically leathers wrapped around the body in various styles. But don't worry, I am looking at other styles as well.

But I plan to do the Iguana armor alterations first.

Koniption
Just FYI, I think our biggest need in this area is to have shamanic clothing... :yes:
I agree. Some unique clothing for the tribal argonians are a must. At the very least we could retex the loincloths of the new argonian races we included, so that they look more like a proper loincloth and less like soiled underwear. :eek:
Oh so very true! That makes the Iguana armour a particularly welcome addition.

Many people here will probably not recognise this reference to my childhood but those loincloth things remind me of the 'Action Man pants' that 'Action Man' had beneath his clothing that you couldn't remove. It always made you wonder why such an 'Action Man' had no love rod...(ahem)...
Don't worry, you're not alone in pondering that question...
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Oh so very true! That makes the Iguana armour a particularly welcome addition.

Many people here will probably not recognise this reference to my childhood but those loincloth things remind me of the 'Action Man pants' that 'Action Man' had beneath his clothing that you couldn't remove. It always made you wonder why such an 'Action Man' had no love rod...(ahem)...

Never heard of Action Man....but G.I. Joe comes to mind here in the USA. Can't remember if G.I. Joe had underwear or not, though...(I have brothers, but I usually only played with my Barbies - Big Grin ).......let's just say that G.I. Joe rescued the Barbies.

KP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12