Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Koniption's Misc Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Freakish...in a good way. :yes:
I decided to make an "overcoat" type of robe, like seen in some pics of Plague Dr's:

http://img34.imageshack.us/g/plaguedrclo...gle01.jpg/

It's not done, and I will retexture out the reddish spots in the texture.

KP
Wonderful! Such a fine addition to Stormhold this will be.... :yes:

I'll have to consider how best to make the most out of it as BM diseases are not restricted entirely to Stormhold...although the lore links up with them there.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Umm... have you guys seen this:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37833

Thanks for the linky, Deeza. I see it was uploaded yesterday....soooo close.

Of that mod, I still prefer my personal "bird" mask,and maybe my tophat...but I do dig the overcoat and other accessories in the mod you linked to, over mine.

I guess this warrants asking IG, what he now wants to do:

@ IG - Do you want to use the stuff in the mod Deeza linked to, either in whole (use all pieces), or in partial (use certain pieces, but not others)? We'd have to credit all the people under the "Credits" section of that mod, but it might be worth it for the overcoat and gloves/etc. I also like the medicine bottles and syringe on the belt, tbh.

I've already gotten my plague doctor stuff ingame, but I still need to make the world/ground objects for them, that are havoked.

Koniption
Very much agreed, KP! (and good find, Deeza....your timing is quite spooky....)

Yes, your own mask is clearly the better of the two IMO. The clothes would indeed come in useful though....it's a pity we couldn't have an 'exclusive' with this arriving only through Black Marsh....but then a plague doctor in the marshes is so very, very relevant for us that it doesn't matter what the source is, it's an excellent addition....

Btw, if anyone else is considering doing clothes then something a bit like 'Baron Samedi' (Google it) is still required for Anaster Marrowmir, our recruitable companion.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Very much agreed, KP! (and good find, Deeza....your timing is quite spooky....)

Yes, your own mask is clearly the better of the two IMO. The clothes would indeed come in useful though....it's a pity we couldn't have an 'exclusive' with this arriving only through Black Marsh....but then a plague doctor in the marshes is so very, very relevant for us that it doesn't matter what the source is, it's an excellent addition....

Btw, if anyone else is considering doing clothes then something a bit like 'Baron Samedi' (Google it) is still required for Anaster Marrowmir, our recruitable companion.

I'll try to get the mask finished up with a world model, in next couple days. I can't work on a Baron Samedi outfit anytime soon, fyi. So someone else will need to take on the task.

DeviantArt website has some nice big concepts for his outfit, though:

http://www.deviantart.com/

Koniption
Great stuff! Np about Anaster's outfit. It's definitely one of those I was thinking I might be able to attract another modeller's interest for. Clothing mods remain pretty popular so it's plausible. Alternatively, I was considering how it might look if I adapt an SI costume....more on that later though.
@ IG:

Before I make the world model: do you want all three pieces of my head gear to be equipped when the world model is equipped (hat, hood, and bird mask)? Or do you want only the bird mask and hood?

Your answer defines what I make the world model look like - hence, whether the bird mask is poking out of an upside-down hat, or if it's just a bird mask.

Koniption
At a push, I'd say keep them separate although they're all closely related. It may be that we could use the separate items in other contexts. Bear in mind that the 'bird mask' was there as a rudimentary gas mask with the long 'snout' filled with snuff and other assorted 'air freshening' items that were sadly pretty poor at containing any harmful viruses. It was quite a functional item so I guess some may wear it alone and not go in for the whole plague doctor 'look'.....after all, when you put it like that, it sounds like being a plague doctor was a fashion rather than a grim necessity. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12