Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Koniption's Misc Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ok, I'll make the hood, mask, and hat all separate items.

I don't think it's the latest fashion...I just think the look is neat (and weird). :lmao:

Koniption
Great news, KP! I'll look forward to the download. It will be so nice to see this in-game as it will really complete the effect that Deeza began with the hospice in Stormhold. I also want to make sure that the skin infections we used from Django's Unique Features mod are used to their maximum capability. I actually have some textures of my own that I was planning on playing with in the hope of creating my own weird skin diseases....
Oky-dokes, the Plague Dr. Stuff has been finished and PM'd to you, IG.

I guess I will update the "Open Models Claim" thread, with what has been done. It's a little out of date.

KP
Cheers, KP.....looking great! I'll have to try finishing the Vudai Marsh landscape claim before assembling the new items for an assets update and equipping everything but I'm hoping to get our Stormhold plague Doctor in place ASAP. =)
I decided to make a tribal drum variety, since we are lacking in tribal artifacts:

http://img52.imageshack.us/g/screenshot5ts.jpg/

The big one is bigger in the game, and will be a static. The shorter, dumpier one will be smaller and will be a clutter item. I still need to fix one more problem with them, before I send them to you, IG. It will have to be tomorrow, at some point.

I also divided up the "wooden" part into 3 separate NiTriStrips, so that you can texture then with different textures, like mosaic or beadwork patterns/photos (I only used wood on all 3 sections in the above screenies). I will send a cream colored rope texture, so that you can color the ropes any color by changing the hue of the cream colored rope texture. (I will also send my pre-made red rope texture, as used in the above screenshots).

Koniption
While I await word on the possibility of a Blender plugin, to help with the Paatru animations, I decided to start some work on the male version of the Primitive clothing...:

http://img59.imageshack.us/g/argprimpant...front.jpg/

I've only worked on the pants so far, and they are not done yet. It's going to be the male version of that female primitive clothing, so that there is at least a full, male/female set of this theme.

Koniption
Oh, good. I've just been adding the new primitive clothes set to some of the female Argonians in Stormhold. More will be needed for the purely Argonian settlements such as Kangumabog.
I would be quite sparing with the use of he tribal clothes in Imperial towns, Ibsen, since we want to give the impression of a real cultural shift when the player gets into the villages. So you should probably restrict it to very "traditional" NPC types, such as the ones who use their Jel (argonian language) names (eg. Hai-Ej) as opposed to the imperial translation (for Hai-Ej that would be Hides-His-Eyes).

Speaking of tribal artefacts, how are we doing for some kind of shamanic gear like a decorated rattle or bullroarer (look it up on google images)? Do we have anything like that?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
I would be quite sparing with the use of he tribal clothes in Imperial towns, Ibsen, since we want to give the impression of a real cultural shift when the player gets into the villages. So you should probably restrict it to very "traditional" NPC types, such as the ones who use their Jel (argonian language) names (eg. Hai-Ej) as opposed to the imperial translation (for Hai-Ej that would be Hides-His-Eyes).

Speaking of tribal artefacts, how are we doing for some kind of shamanic gear like a decorated rattle or bullroarer (look it up on google images)? Do we have anything like that?

Hi Deeza,

Haha, I beat you to it:

http://img580.imageshack.us/i/bmrattle01.jpg/

I sent the above rattle to Ibsen a few days ago or so.

Haven't made a bullroarer, though...

KP
Yeah, the rattle is now in-game and I added it to a variety of Argonian-settlement locations. And yes, I'm going to use the primitive clothing set much more liberally in the proper Argonian settlements. However, I did add just one in Stormhold's Undercity just now.....it's mainly because I wanted to check out how it looks. It looks great btw.

Here's a few shots of new items in action. First up are the results of adding Django's Unique Features to the patients in the Hospice followed by the Plague Doctor himself. From the last two shots, you might just be able to see the tribal drum I left out at the campfire in Pholmolo along with the tribal rattle and flute we just discussed here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12