Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: PLRS0101 "Soulrest" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This is the development thread for Soulrest which llamaranger is working on. I thought I would introduce people to the current state of the project. I have not included shots of the child WS for the interior of Soulrest, only the exterior shots as they are now in the current esm.

Personally, I think LR's Kothringi architecture is frickin' awesome.

[/HR]

Edit by Ibsen's Ghost - April 2010

Soulrest has now been completed. The initial building layout was created by llamaranger and I completed the design, cluttering, texturing and so on.

[/HR]
development continues.

screenshots:

[Image: th_SoulrestUpper2.jpg] [Image: th_soulrestupper.jpg]

I have at least one unique mansion model to do, and a few bridges etc., then its basically just playing around with layout a bit more and cluttering.

x

edd
Yay! Those balconies are pretty sweet! =)
This will be my favorite city i think,great architecture!

Keep it up!

`Senten
woow, amasing. I remember when i first saw the soulrest architecture i thought it was stunning.

I hope you are making some unique doors aswell.
I believe he might well be. Although I could help out with a retexture if needs be, I nonetheless think LR may have something in mind... Smile....btw, I recently messed around with the old Kothringi docks model and liked it much more this time round. Is this model set to be re-jigged at all?
if it was redone it would have to be redone from scratch, the old model was completely "over-budget" poly-count wise, and it was a complete mess trying to reduce it.

Door-wise, I found that vanilla chorrol doors look rather nice, but it you think a retexture/something more "alien" would be better I can surely think of something.

x

edd

p.s. glad you all like it Smile
I wonder how Lady Nerevar's texture would fit (see attached)...it would need some tweaking...but you could argue that it has a sun motif which is sort of commonplace amongst the banners that I'd hoped I could use for Soulrest so far...
Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
if it was redone it would have to be redone from scratch, the old model was completely "over-budget" poly-count wise, and it was a complete mess trying to reduce it.

Door-wise, I found that vanilla chorrol doors look rather nice, but it you think a retexture/something more "alien" would be better I can surely think of something.

x

edd

p.s. glad you all like it Smile

llamaranger,

If you're ok with it, may I try to reduce the polygon count of the Kothringi docks? I think I've gotten pretty good at optimizing stuff like that. I will not take credit for the docks, neither. I just feel in the mood to optimize something. I feel like welding vertices!

Koniption
you're welcome to give it a shot, i suggest getting rid of the canopy completely, which unfortunetly doesn't reduce the polycount much, but I don't think it really fits with the way the architectural style has developed

x
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9