Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It doesn't, that's why I said if, I assumed since you were talking about them comming from the naga that they wern't, as that is a huge leap, I can see some myths saying they are, just like the khajiit myth that the clan mothers seapk of about being made from bosmer, but there should be conlficting beliefs as well. Any god events you make, cannot be validated in the game world, and shouldn't, because that is the way of elder scrolls.
Toes, dear sir, can bite me.

We do have a creation story, already. If you want to read it, and I suggest the use of coffee to slug through, it is posted on the Wiki, I believe.

Truth be told, I could care less where the Argonians came from. I know that they are lizard-men. Enough for me.

With Akavir, we have literally sculpted out the thier history from time immemorial - from creation to today. Best thing is - it deals only with Akavir. Ther are no toes to step on, as the other creation myths are not invalidated. The creation of the Tsaesci, in effect, is that of the fall of the Naga. When I say Naga, I mean our Naga, not yours.

In any case - I don't know what is Taboo, and what is not. I know what Bethesda has written about Akavir, and that is all I care about. They have written very little - so I fill in the very...very white coloring book.

I find it appropriate to point out the Protestant Reformation was completely correct in what is way saying. (no offense to Catholics out there).
That is exactly what I mean.

That time immemorial thing is the problem.

No one knows if the gods had anything to do with teh creation of the races or not, but if they do here, then they do everywhere, your creation story is a great creation story, when you treat it as fact then you are definately breaking the theme of elder scrolls, and might as well make a completely fictional world as a TC.
Well, we could just put some contradicting lore in it to...about origins.
That way, it will all remain a mystery, people could decide for themselves...although probably not with the Naga ?(
"Time immemorial" is the same as "once upon a time" or "it is said that".

How is that a problem? How is that any different than any other creation stories?

I might also add that the creation stories from the point of view of the Ka Po and the Tang Mo aren't even finished yet. I'd be real surprised if they match the Tsaesci one.
that's fine then,I was responding to this:

With Akavir, we have literally sculpted out the thier history from time immemorial - from creation to today. Best thing is - it deals only with Akavir.

It gve the impression it was fact, I misunderstood, I appologize.
That's ok, DarkAsmodeous Wink
I should probably have mentioned is was similar to the Kahjiit creation story - communicating over this board is only slightly better than a can and string. Wink
Ineed, hehe.

Though we are getting better at getting through these little misunderstandings.

In the 50's, Bollywood cashed in on the mystique and power of the "Ngin" myth to enthral Indian audiences with the movie by the same name [2]. However, it didn't succeed as well in capturing the popular imagination as the more well-known 70's flick, again called "Nagin"[3] which had the erstwhile star, Jeetendra, (playing the Ng that gets killed by a group of men). The film shot into stardom Reena Roy, the actress who, as the Ngin, avenges the death of the Ng by successively wooing and killing the murderers of her lover.

I realy like the word Nagin.
...eh?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9