Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I was getting back on topic.

Nagin might work for the naga, what do you think?

Perhaps the naga can be a sort of ayleid/dwemer/senmer except that it is unkown what their role is, but it is clear they were once a powerful kingdom, and the tsaesci claim that they were the pre-vampiric tsaesci in days gone by.
Very close - they are the pre-Tsaesci. The...uh...well, we'll say Naga until a kodama decision, but Nagin is very nice.

The 'Naga' are the pre-tsaesci. The tale of their ascent and fall, and the role the dragons had to play in it, should be in the Wiki, or in the Tsaesci Lords thread.

In a nutshell, when the seven traitors killed the Dragons, they killed their divine king. With his dying breath, he cursed the entire race of the naga - and turned them into Tsaesci. The seven, however, took thier new vampiric nature to good use - and drank his blood. This caused each of them to become divine - and divinely powerful.

This is all in the Tsaesci Lords thread.

Nagin is a good name. I think I saw that documentary on Teh History Channel.

EDIT: Upon review, some of this is actually on this thread - the very beginning.
I know that's the myth. Im proposing a way to make there be myth as well as unkown fact, to incorporate both without breaking the elder scrolls method.
Hey Cogidubnus, using the name Naga until i decide is a very good idea :goodjob:

I will let you guys know my decision over 10 years from now, ok? :lmao:
I do not care for the term nagin.
I also like Sesha.
Well...so, you want me to make contradictory lore...

*contemplates*

in order to be more like Bethesda...

*contemplates more*

uhh....no. Bethesda can contradict themselves. The Tang Mo and the Tsaesci may have differnt origin theories...but I will not make two that contradict themselves, as so to create an unknown. It's a creation myth. There's the unknown - the myth.

As far as the origin of the Tsaesci - it's known. The seven Tsaesci Lords, who were present for it, still live - the actual events are well-documented.
Not contridict themselves :lmao: that;s just silly, I mean contradictions between SEPERATE myths, and alternative theories that are not creation myths.
We don't have to be like Bethesda, if we did we would end up with a cheap looking 2$ plug in :eek:
Elaborate, if you would.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9