Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The mane is said to be reincarnated.

I agree with your latter point, but I think it is important that you not date nirn too much. perhaps remove it by one or two generations.
heh heh.. already covered that. Since I've made the Tsaesci tried to "dummify" the human slaves by wiping out culture aspects of the previous human empire, it conveniently gives a plausible reason why there is very little (if it can be found at all) references to "history" before the Tsaesci Empire. In other words, almost all references to events before the Tsaesci Empire is questionable.

Yes. I know about mane. that's Khajit. The Nereverine may not be the only one with "external" ties. I'm still thinking of cooking up something between the Khajit and the other Cat-People of Akavir. Also, why I now choose to interpret Raka (from Tosh Raka) as "True/important Claw" is also because I've read somewhere (from some wiki I think) that "Ra" means high status/important in Khajit from inspecting some Khajit NPC's conversation. So I;m waiting for enough ideas to sink in before I start creating another "link".
I will have to stand against any evolutionary ties, because the origin of the khajiit os HIGHLY controversial, even among khajiit.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
I will have to stand against any evolutionary ties, because the origin of the khajiit os HIGHLY controversial, even among khajiit.

sphr isn't talking about this from the khajiit point of view. He is talking about it from the Ka Po point of view. What the Khahjiit think in Elsewhyr isn't even relevant, so why are you objecting?
just to clarify. I just say connection. Did I claim/insist on anything evolutional????? gods... I haven't even started anything yet! :lol:

EDIT: make that "POSSIBLE" connection.
I was premptively saying that. There is nothing to defend yet uys, its ok, Im merely saying that in your planning watch out for that.
<snipped>

Hold that thought actually, going to try and make more sense of the official Creation Myth before I get into anything else.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9