Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci with legs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
There was a suggestion on Planet ES to incorporate the poison spells into this mod. We may want to do that.

Might also work for that Naga race for Black Marsh.
Check out the snake race on this thread: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....pic=652470

Does that look usefull?
I like the long neck and the long fingers.
I think it would look even better if we replace the head of the snake race we with the one we already have (like Ysne's snake race).
And retexture it to have a golden skin.

What does any one else think? Would this snake race make a good Tsaesci?
I think that has some real possibilities Kodama. Changing to a gold mesh would make them fit the lore. Not sure if we could get the head to fit or not. That person is doing some awesome stuff.
I don't know, that snake thing uses the Spriggan skeleton. That means it can't use weapons or anything. Besides, I have already made a Tsaesci race without legs, I just never showed you guys. I guess I will post shots later.
Ooh Corthian, you did?! I can't wait to see it.
Hey Corthian, do you have some more things we don't know about? Big Grin
Well, i guess using that snake race is not gonna happen (because the spriggan's limitations), but it does show how a long neck makes the creature look more like a snake.

I am very curious about the new Tsaesci model, is it rigged to an NPC/player?
Or is it rigged to some creature? ?(
Don't get to excited, I dropped the project because I personally look at Akavir lore less literally than most, plus I have been drawing concept art like crazy, and nothing looks good on a legless Tsaesci except heavy armor which they don't wear.

Here is a look

I could stand to make the tail longer, but not much. As for rigging on a scale from 1 to 10, I would give it a 6. Moves more like a worm less like a snake.

I have been drawing some concept art of the Tiger Dragons and I know exactly how to make them perfect: start with a Khajit, give them a bolder profile, give them scales, and give them those horns/antlers that dragons have and bingo.
he looks...creepy :/
Quote:Originally posted by Intranetusa
he looks...creepy :/

Creepy is good Big Grin
Yeah, the Tsaesci looks very nice, i like what i see :goodjob:
I would like to use it for the Akavir mod, it's a lot better then we what we have now.
I don't really mind that it moves more like a worm then a snake, but i guess i would have to see it in-game to see how it moves.

Your plans for the Ka'Po tiger dragons sound good to me, btw, shall we use the new dragon model (of Akatosh) for Tosh Raka himself?
He would have to be reskinned so the scales look like tiger stipes (with tiger colors ofcourse).
And would it be possible to change the dragon model a bit so it does not look exactly like Akatosh?

EDIT: did you not have a Tsaesci armor already? Also, the dragon scale armor you made is perfect for Tsaesci.
Here is a pic, pretty menacing, eh?

Pic
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9