Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci with legs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quote:Originally posted by Intranetusa
YSNE, what is that horribly ugly and ungodly creature in your avatar?

Sad

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry Ysne, but that was kind of funny Tongue

Sad
:lol: thats funny

I have to say, Ynse took the 'horribly ugly and ungodly' pretty well :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

Sad
:lol: thats funny

I have to say, Ynse took the 'horribly ugly and ungodly' pretty well :goodjob:

Yeah, she did take it well, i mean... Intranetusa isn't banned yet Big Grin
Well, it is pretty ugly. My modelling skills are atrocious. What can I say?

Getting back on topic, I really like what Corthian is doing on all his modelling. It looks like we will be able to offer both a legged and a legless Tsaesci model. That make me pretty happy.
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
It looks like we will be able to offer both a legged and a legless Tsaesci model.

Yeah, that's what we wanted for a very long time.
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
Well, it is pretty ugly. My modelling skills are atrocious. What can I say?

Getting back on topic, I really like what Corthian is doing on all his modelling. It looks like we will be able to offer both a legged and a legless Tsaesci model. That make me pretty happy.

lol, I think it looks interesting. I just thought it resembled a she-male cross of a cyrodill human and a Khajiit. I said "she-male" since I can't tell if it's a male or female - the "helmet" resembles a wig. lol :goodjob:

Back on topic - Interesting, how will you create a "snake" like npc with legs? Similar to reptiles? (ie salamander legs)?
We just made them long and thin with Tsaesci snake skin, but we will have to see about what we will use.
We were planning on two or maybe more sub-species of Tsaesci.
Hey Corthian, just out of curiosity, what happens when the snake tail Tsaesci rides a horse? ?(
Will this cause some sort of a problem?
they would have to ride side saddle wouldn't they? that sounds like it might be an issue.
I don't even want to think about how they would look ridding on horses. I was planning on them being unplayable like the Golden Saints in SI.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9