Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci with legs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yeah, unplayable :yes:

I do wonder what happens IF the Tsaesci did ride a horse Big Grin
The horse panics and the Tsaesci who isn't used to riding horses falls off..
The ones with a tail would have to ride side saddle, like a victorian lady. Or need some kind of special mount.
The real question is, shoudlt hey be playable or not? if they weren't, the horse thing wouldn't be an issue.

I think Ysne is right though, a Sidesaddle is the easisest and best way to handle this.
Quote:Originally posted by Mortazo
The real question is, shoudlt hey be playable or not? if they weren't, the horse thing wouldn't be an issue.

I think Ysne is right though, a Sidesaddle is the easisest and best way to handle this.

I think Side saddle is not possilbe, in that case, the Tsaesci with Snake tail will be unplayable.
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Yeah, unplayable :yes:

I do wonder what happens IF the Tsaesci did ride a horse Big Grin

Well, the "Disaster at Ionith" report describes encounters with Tsaesci cavalry, so unless the report is inaccurate about that point, they must have had some means of riding horses (or riding something - I don't think the report specified what they were riding, only that they were "mounted enemy patrols").

A legless Tsaesci could easily ride a horse though... they would just have to coil their lower body up and "drape" it over the back of the horse. They'd probably need to loop it through some special stirrups too so that they wouldn't fall off.

Something like this:

[Image: tsaesci_mounted_sketch.jpg]
Powerful images!

I imagine that is a noble Tscaesci - you would have to have something strongly appealing and or 'human' in the features for one of them to have been accepted as Chancellor and later Regent so that really works for me
Okay, so they do ride horses in the lore, but how could that be made to work in-game?
I guess that's the trick, figuring out how to animate something like that. I wish I knew how... I'm good with ideas and sketches, but I'm sorely lacking in 3D modelling experience. Sad

BTW, I hope I haven't intruded on your mod development here... but when I found you guys were working on Akavir, my jaw hit the floor, and I really hope you guys are able to pull this off.

Frankly, considering all of the modding complications of a tailed Tsaesci (as evidenced by this thread), I wouldn't blame you if you guys went with a legged version, but I really hope you can pull it off with the tailed version instead.
You're not intruding at all, welcome (and happy new year!) Big Grin

We have had some modellers who have made some nice things, the problem is animation.
Btw, we already have a Tsaesci with a tail somewhere (but it's not perfect).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9