Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci with legs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Omg! Omg! Omg!

Awesome! :goodjob:

Yes, that's the Tsaesci armor i was talking about, this will be the average Tsaesci samurai, the Dragon scale armor will be for high ranking officers... i would like to see how the dragon scale armor will look on the new Tsaesci model :yes:

The Tsaesci tail is in the inventory list, so that means that it's a clothing item, right?
I think it's perfect.
I found a small conflict, the way I rigged the tail makes walking with Cuirasses look funny, I could either rig some clothes to be worn only by Tsaesci or remove all of the parts of armor which rig to the lower body. I am sure I will come up with a something, but I prefer simple solutions. I also might just be over reacting.
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Here is a pic, pretty menacing, eh?

Pic

wow... Smile
technically, we don't actually know what the Tascei looks like. Most of the sources (Tamriel books) are unreliable and the more reliable ones could merely be metaphors.

ie. the most popular source, "Mysterious Akavir" found in TES III Morrowind and TES IV Oblivion
Quote:Originally posted by Intranetusa
technically, we don't actually know what the Tascei looks like.

That works in our favor, if they showed pictures of a complicated creature, then we would be faced with a near impossible task.

Cortian, i hope you are just over reacting Big Grin

But, just in case you are not over reacting, i think the best way to fix the problem by making two versions of the Tsaesci armor, and two versions of the dragonscale armor, and two versions of the "leather armor" (you know, the kikko-do).
One version of the armors will be for the Tsaesci exclusively, so the player could never remove it from the corpse of the Tsaesci (if that's possible).
The other version could be found as loot in a chest, or the player can buy it, and it's exclusively for normal people, so the player could still wear the armor if the player wants to.

Ok, so i don't think it's perfect that way, but i just don't really like removing the lower parts of the armor.
I hope you can come up with a better way to fix the problem... damn, i hope you are over reacting.

Good luck with fixing the problem Smile
I agree.
kk, Smile
I think it looks great.
YSNE, what is that horribly ugly and ungodly creature in your avatar?

Sad
Its a screenie of one of the characters I created. Wearing wings in the amulet slot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9