Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Introductions are in order (Book 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
To be honest I didn't know this thread existed until today. I felt obliged to add something to it no matter how belated or nonsensical it might be. Smile
Hi guys.
I'm 17 years old, live in greece.. I'm a student of history + archaeology.. speak quite a few languages except for greek like english (of course) german french or italian.. and i wish to learn spanish during the next year. yeah i sort of like languages. anyways i play lots of games.. i mainly play css (counterstrike source) but I use my photoshop experience in various projects now and then.. it all started about 3 years ago when i got into making signatures for forums.. i spent really much time using photoshop to make perfect signatures which were more of art than just signatures =p then i started making textures/skins for various games like rome total war for example.. and here i am now working for razorcool, hope this mod will work out and will be succesful etc =)
I hate photographs. Especially photos of myself. I hate to look at my photos, i even hate looking at people making a photo of me. That's why i never make photos except when i have to.. that's from my ID, the one i'm givin you..
I like fragile girls. I like taking care of them. Most of the time i feel like they're my daughters except for my girlfriends.
What else.. Yeh i obviously like history.. umm.. and i get easily pissed off when people talk about shit they know nothing about. I also don't like hunger and war. I also hate it when people who dont know what they're talking about act like they could do what i did, or even do it better.
I have a pc that owns.

Here's me.
http://www.esl.eu/gfx/logos/playerphotos...94_big.jpg

Now I'll go back to playtesting with my textures in oblivion.. cya around..
:wave: welcome to ST ev1. Hope you enjoy playin with yer textures, and that they work out well. will be looking forward to viewing your screenies.
Agreed, welcome, if you have any questions regarding moding or gettign started here, feel free to PM me.
wow I just relized that there are alot of pics on hear, I may have to find one of my self.
No fair, I is jealumpsed, my beard is too big to fit in a pic Sad

Heh, no probs, I is too 'orrible to pic anyhows! Smile
Just thought I might drop by and wave. :bananarock:

Your thread on the official boards on Reich Parkeep has me intrigued.
So I might just aswell set up camp here.

You're a great team for bringing back some Morrowindness to Oblivion. :hugall:
Maybe I'll see if there's anything usefull I can do, I do have very limited spare time so.. Don't expect much. Anyhow, critics are usefull aswell riight?

As an introduction:
I'm a Telvanni wizard. Some call me the Nerevarine others call me Houseparty, I just got back from a veeery scary expedition to Akaviir.. But really, Vivec and I just took some R&R in some Oblivion Realm where we were casted by Azura. Cool
hi i justsigned up a few minutes ago... obviously... but anyway im new to modeling and will hopefully be contributing to the Vanderfell project in time.

about me.. well im 6"3 i have dark brown hair and eyes im 18 years of age i live in the UK, my real name is stephen, cooper is my second. i love watching martial arts films and fantasy films, my favourite sports are extreme sports, snowboarding in particular even though ive never been Sad , i used to skate... but .. well sucked at it so i fort id better give up. i like music my fav at the moment is nirvana i also like foo fighters, marylin manson, green day, weezer and many more.

well thats all i can think of really.
Hi!!! I'm pretty new here although a few people from the Vvardenfell Project should have at least heard of me.

Anyways, I don't know a single thing about modding...

Isn't that great?

But, I do spend the bulk of my time making stupid videos out of legos, you could even watch some of them on google video.

In, fact, I think I'm supposed to be making a video for the Vvardenfell Project right now..

I better Get started!!

Oh, I almost forgot!
I am a human being (although I've been told otherwise) and i have a name, and a height, and eyes. I think those are the most important things about me, soooooo, I'll be seeing Yall Computer Nerds later.
(Joke, that was a joke!)
Quote:Originally posted by cooper
hi I justsigned up a few minutes ago... obviously... but anyway I'm new to modeling and will hopefully be contributing to the Vanderfell project in time.

about me.. well I'm 6"3 I have dark brown hair and eyes I'm 18 years of age I live in the UK, my real name is stephen, cooper is my second. I love watching martial arts films and fantasy films, my favourite sports are extreme sports, snowboarding in particular even though I've never been Sad , I used to skate... but .. well sucked at it so I fort id better give up. I like music my fav at the moment is nirvana I also like foo fighters, marylin manson, green day, weezer and many more.

well thats all I can think of really.

Welcome and...

Quote:Originally posted by Skyhawk02
Hi!!! I'm pretty new here although a few people from the Vvardenfell Project should have at least heard of me.

Anyways, I don't know a single thing about modding...

Isn't that great?

But, I do spend the bulk of my time making stupid videos out of legos, you could even watch some of them on google video.

In, fact, I think I'm supposed to be making a video for the Vvardenfell Project right now..

I better Get started!!

Oh, I almost forgot!
I am a human being (although I've been told otherwise) and I have a name, and a height, and eyes. I think those are the most important things about me, soooooo, I'll be seeing Yall Computer Nerds later.
(Joke, that was a joke!)

Welcome!

Both sort of belated, but better late than never, eh? (I've been offline most of the day because my little sister really wanted to go to the Familly Fun Center which I hate (it has gambling for little kids) but I didn't have much choice...)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18