Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Introductions are in order (Book 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Quote:Originally posted by Braggi
Arbiter, she claims its all my fault. Tongue

I corrupted her on the stuff back when we met. Poor thing. She'd never been the same since our first AD&D game... always talking to pixies and hanging out with sprites.

(Do you have any idea how hard it is to get pixie dust out of your oatmeal in the morning....? Bleah...!)

Big Grin

Pixies? bah, girlie stuff. Tongue

One more for the cause. :brew:
hm, i have this wierd sence that ive seen you before Tongue

pah! dont diss my furry kin!

pah, we may be a very rare species (girls into gaming i mean -- not squirrel female hybrids), but your looking at one. so it cant be too hard to find yourself a speciment Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
hm, I have this wierd sence that I've seen you before Tongue

pah! dont diss my furry kin!

pah, we may be a very rare species (girls into gaming I mean -- not squirrel female hybrids), but your looking at one. so it cant be too hard to find yourself a speciment Big Grin

All lies. Tongue

Out of all girls I've dated not ONE was interested in gaming, and didn't show any interest in getting converted. Big Grin

*sigh* Girls suck here..... at least concerning gaming. Cool They all like SHINY! to put it like that.
Aye, with the SIMS being favorite among "shiny" *shudder*
Lady N:
I had completely forgotten your avatar when I wrote our hello.

Doh! Blush

Honestly, I don't blame the wild life for wincing: my typing really is awful. It's just that when the squirrels wince, they tend to drop acorns and have to retrieve them or even fall off branches and stuff... tends to be hard on the squirrel. That's why having them wince is "the worst."

I really hate to see the poor things on the ground, stunned by a Braggi-induced typo. At this rate, I'm going to have every darned wildlife protection agency in Canada labelling me a hazard. Smile

Arbiter:
Girly or not, pixie dust is known to be the world's leading cause of becoming permanently silly. (Too bad I ate half the oatmeal before realizing that the glow in the bowl meant something... Sheesh! Now I'm silly for life.)

Big Grin

Thanks for the replies, gang!
===UNSC personel file===
===Name: aflyboy===
==Rank cpt.==
=======================
=personal message + credentials=

hi all
i am A_flyboy
i am a long time halo modder and movie maker
i did many unreleased mods for morrowind including rideable guars and a few other rideable things (heh, rideable giant and dwemer mech...).
so far i have done a mod for oblivion for the silgrad tower project so it was compatible with open cities (made the portals work with oc).
=======================
=description=
i like guars a lot, i also like halo, CS:S, MW, and Oblivion. My favorite weapons are shotguns, bows, anything that flies, and guars
i will do what i can for this project. silgrad looks good so far however it also looks like there is a lot of work to be done (especially after me and my 3 companions fell through a ship door after walking through a house).

i think we should make this mod have MW creatures (can you guess what im going to say? :guar:! guars!!!!) but i think the guars should be more docile (in MW i had a nice guars mod). and add ridable creatures other than the horse.

============================
in short,
hope i can be of some help.
this mod looks great.
me <3 :guarConfused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi my name is Scott, and I'm 15. I live in North Dakota, a small state in the USA for anyone that doesn't know. I don't have a computer that allows me to mod, so I just hang around mod sites and iritate everyone.

I am a Dark Brotherhood fanatic and I give 2 thumbs up to the Knights of the Nine and Mehrune's Razor expansions for anyone that cares.

I spend all day playing Xbox 360 (Splinter Cell DA, Oblivion, Battle for Middle-earth II, Gears of War, and Halo). My gamertag is Spartan Delta X, but thats not really useful because I'm usually playing Oblivion anyways.

If you ever want to contact me (which I highly doubt but I'm doing this to fill space) just look below at what typed.

Stay classy,
Scott

Email: thehalo3god@hotmail.com
Secondary Email: finalreclaimer@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: thehalo3god@hotmail.com
Myspace (set to private): http://www.myspace.com/finalreclaimer
i bienvenido !(welcome)
i like guars. what do you like? :guar:
Quote:Originally posted by Spartan Delta
Hi my name is Scott, and I'm 15. I live in North Dakota, a small state in the USA for anyone that doesn't know. I don't have a computer that allows me to mod, so I just hang around mod sites and iritate everyone.

I am a Dark Brotherhood fanatic and I give 2 thumbs up to the Knights of the Nine and Mehrune's Razor expansions for anyone that cares.

I spend all day playing Xbox 360 (Splinter Cell DA, Oblivion, Battle for Middle-earth II, Gears of War, and Halo). My gamertag is Spartan Delta X, but thats not really useful because I'm usually playing Oblivion anyways.

If you ever want to contact me (which I highly doubt but I'm doing this to fill space) just look below at what typed.

Stay classy,
Scott

Email: thehalo3god@hotmail.com
Secondary Email: finalreclaimer@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: thehalo3god@hotmail.com
Myspace (set to private): http://www.myspace.com/finalreclaimer

You wouldn't happen to be this final reclaimer, would you? Tongue

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/profile.php?userid=1736
(hehe, you can't fool me :brew:, I knew you sounded familiar )

Welcome back!
ok...
so this site had a reclaimer who is now spartan DX, and an arbiter. reclaimers email suggests he will specialize in halo 3, arbitor is from halo 2 and i am UMSC CPT. SH0TGUN A_FLYBOY and am into h1ce.
every version of halo except halowars, PC, and Xbox
50% of all halo games have a representative here.
lotsa halo for a MW/OB website.
lol

if TheImperialDragon is correct that is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18