Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Introductions are in order (Book 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
OK...I think it's time to show my hidious face. :chaos:

I took this photo cuz' i wanted to show you how I look after two days without sleeping. Tongue

You haven't slept for two days!? What have you been doing for two days without sleep!?
Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
OK...I think it's time to show my hidious face. :chaos:

I took this photo cuz' i wanted to show you how I look after two days without sleeping. Tongue

You haven't slept for two days!? What have you been doing for two days without sleep!?
aiyayai!
that is terrible horodnicdragos... personally I think a cup of brandy or whiskey some reading... some running around... and some screw-life-I'm-gonna -have-fun-and-be-at-peace and I get to sleep quickly
When I was in my teens I once stayed up for 2? days while my folks were on a trip. I figured it'd be a great opportunity for a Star Trek: TNG marathon and watched all my tapes in sequence, which kept me busy for the first 30 hours or so. Finally I went mad and decided to run away from home, for no good reason, but fell asleep on the ferry. When I got home I collapsed on the bed and literally fainted off into a deep sleep. 'Tis not good to stay awake too long. Smile
Quote:'Tis not good to stay awake too long.

Heed the words of the wise man, horodnicdragos. Even though you look pretty fine for someone awake for so long (must be the gift of youth), you shouldn't let become it a habit.

Otherwise you'll look like me (see what will become of you, if you neglect sleep)

Greetings

Quentin
Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
Otherwise you'll look like me

Beardy? Confusedhrug:

Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Otherwise you'll look like me

Beardy? Confusedhrug:

Big Grin
:lmao:
*sigh*

So much for playing the age card and trying to be an deterrent example.

Alllrrright, it's off to bed now, all of you! Hush, hush and no delay!

Greetings

Quentin
*sigh*

Greetings

Quentin

But it's like 3 in the afternoon!
well it is 9:19 PM for me... bu I jut got back to home and still have homework!
seriously... they know and studies have shown teenagers need 10 hours of sleep or they begin to burn ou early... but yet the schools are more lenient on the younger kids than the teenagers on time schedule... ARGGHH! :evil:
Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
*sigh*

Greetings

Quentin

But it's like 3 in the afternoon!

Then you're excused. Big Grin

Greetings

Quentin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18