Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Introductions are in order (Book 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hello everyone! I've been an avid fan of the Elder Scrolls since i got into it with Morrowind a while back. With Oblivion out now, and a friend to help me learn how to mod for it, I want to get to know the community a bit more. After all, what's the point in making cool stuff if you can't share it and trade it.

I live on the Gulf coast, so it's pretty much a swamp. Rain, heat, 100% humidity, all that good stuff. Air conditioning is the savior.

I hope to meet you guys around the site later on. Bye.
Quote:Originally posted by Upekkha
Hello everyone! I've been an avid fan of the Elder Scrolls since I got into it with Morrowind a while back. With Oblivion out now, and a friend to help me learn how to mod for it, I want to get to know the community a bit more. After all, what's the point in making cool stuff if you can't share it and trade it.

I live on the Gulf coast, so it's pretty much a swamp. Rain, heat, 100% humidity, all that good stuff. Air conditioning is the savior.

I hope to meet you guys around the site later on. Bye.

Welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

I hope you find something you enjoy doing on our little corner of the web. We have fun work to do in most departments, but 'hardcore' modding is what it all boils down to in the end. Perhaps you'd like to download the latest RP alpha and mod a Velothi tomb? Smile
Nice, I'll jump right in. It might be awhile before I post anything functional, but I'll get working on it.
Well, I didn't introduce myself at first, so I might as well now. I am TheImperialDragon, can call me The Dragon for short. I have plenty of experience with the TESIII CS and I released one mod. I've started probably about fifty of them (or more! :eekSmile to try new things, but really only finished the one a few days before Oblivion was released. Confusedhrug:

But anyway, I'm always available if anyone needs advice on how to do something on the CS, I have an account on their wiki and I wrote the World Space Tutorial, as well as several other contributions.

Any questions? Just send me a PM.
Guess I'll intro myself, too.

Where: Just north of Tampa, Florida, USA
How: Had MW for years and finally installed it a few months and then went nuts for a while! Then discovered mods and went nuts a little longer; finally discovered ST:TES3, a grand, magnificent and yet frustrating creation. So I decided to learn the CS to fix some of the CTDs, dialogue loops, and doors to nowhere. About that time Bob revived ST:TES3, so now our little clique is working on that; feel free to stop by.
Why: As in, not TES4? Trying to preserve my marriage...Big Grin
Hey, my introduction!

I'm Mike, I come from sunny old Englandshire, I'm 19 and I do music technology in college.

I got into Morrowind, but never really into the story or anything, it just didn't grip me, but then Oblivion completely threw me for a loop. This is the first Oblivion forum I've signed up for
Welcome aboard! Smile As my signature says, have fun!
Quote:Originally posted by Miek
Hey, my introduction!

I'm Mike, I come from sunny old Englandshire, I'm 19 and I do music technology in college.

I got into Morrowind, but never really into the story or anything, it just didn't grip me, but then Oblivion completely threw me for a loop. This is the first Oblivion forum I've signed up for

Welcome to Silgrad Tower.

:wave:
I havn't played Oblivion, but I'd heard (here, actually) that the storyline in Morrowind was more involved that it was in Oblivion.
Well, it is mostly an ongoing war between Oblivion and Morrowind, and it is all mostly opinions. If you really want to see what I mean by war...

:bash: :chaos: :bitching: :bitch: :evil: :brew: :no: :bash: :chaos:

Go to the Elder Scrolls forums at http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums and look at the General Discussion. There's usually some thread with that stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18