Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vivec and Nerevarine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
All mods (large or small) have issues and problems in them. But I'm sure that we'll work through them (or sometimes around them) and make a great world and story for everyone to enjoy. :bananarock:
:bounce:
Quote:Originally posted by Ixidors Bane
All mods (large or small) have issues and problems in them. But I'm sure that we'll work through them (or sometimes around them) and make a great world and story for everyone to enjoy. :bananarock:

Was that ever in question? Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Was that ever in question? Big Grin
:mchm: Big Grin
Big Grin
Just for clarification... what is the Nereverine's role supposed to be? I know that it'd be really cool to see him/her again, but it also seems to me that the scripting could be very time-consuming and tricky. Would it simply be better to have the PC arrive in Vivec at Vivec's invitation to find that the Nereverine has died? (There could be a fancy memorial with his armor etc in a display at the temple.) This would also explain a) why the House situation is rapidly deteriorating after a period of expansion and prosperity and b) why Vivec needs the help of a new hero. That's just an idea though, so please don't kill me for proposing it.
the plan is to have the Nerevarine and Vivec collaborate to try to bring peace to Vvardenfell... but the Nerevarine is being tossed about the politics and the only ones with HIS or HER interests in mind are the Urshilaku, others wnat him/her to help them out politically with his/her support...
cause the Nerevarien is like a saint, if a saint says yes to a group, then that group is gonna be basically getting lots of support from commoners
Vivec wants to make a lasting good impression of the Temple on Dunmer. He wants to end things in a good way and preserve Dunmer identity, prevent Daedric manipulation and also discourage overly fanatic ancestor cultism...

unless of course TES4 Oblivion lore says otherwise.... like the Nerevarine is dead; or Vivec dead or something
that would be very very idsappointing for me Sad
Good to se this long dead post active again.
I think that Nerevarine has let all of this out of control and now he is being use by everyone for their own goals and he allows it because he hopes that it'll lead to good solution.

It would be a real shame if he was dead by the Lore.
the fact that TES games allow anonyminity to heroes is ok... but it seems they just disappear later
I hope the Nerevarin is still in...

he/she is the poor guy who is popular and is being used by the others to furthur their own goals...
the only people who look out for him/er are Urshilaku and maybe Vivec
the commoners would crowd around whenever he/she arrives somewhere... I mean, he/she IS a hero... no doubt... but also in a larger sense, a pawn of the Daedra... and a villain.....
He has no actual control over his destiny; I kinda feel sorry for him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22